Reviews for Desert Mage
mizukikage chapter 2 . 7/2
Yay! Boo though, need more chapters.
draco7347 chapter 2 . 6/10
really love this awesome story cant wait for brand new chapters
Crossxx chapter 2 . 5/26
If you ever start working on this story again please let me know I love it and I loved the first one to.
thelosthikari chapter 1 . 4/10
Oh I beg of you, continue! I loved the first part and I love this. I hope to read more.
gohan21 chapter 2 . 4/1
please continue with the story
Orion9000 chapter 2 . 1/27
Ive been following this since Desert Warrior.
I must say im impressed with how you reworked things so theyd blend together better.
This saga has been adventurous, full of fun, laughter, even melancholy but im still enjoying this. Harry, or Kedar's journey as a Medjai i hope to see get better and better. I hope you update when you can if you come back to the series.
Thorilian chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
Omg more please.
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
I truly hope that you will pick this story back up. I really enjoyed this and was disappointed when i read the last chapter. I would love to see how the the former enemies work together to defeat Voldemort. It also makes me wonder what will happen after Voldemort is defeated.
slog13 chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Please update
doc scherer chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
please update this story
inouekurosaki26 chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
whyyy! why did you not continue this?! it was so good, i loved the first part Warrior of the desert. it was a grate story and this i would be too! why!? TT_TT I'm crying.
Dreamer98 chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Please continue this story, it's great.
comodo50 chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
I pretty much doubt you'll update this story 6 years later, but it was very well done.
Namina chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
Omg please continue this is a really good story! Please I'm dying with anticipation.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
So just read through both of these and am really excited to see where this story will go