Reviews for Desert Mage
comodo50 chapter 2 . 7/28
I pretty much doubt you'll update this story 6 years later, but it was very well done.
Namina chapter 2 . 7/16
Omg please continue this is a really good story! Please I'm dying with anticipation.
So just read through both of these and am really excited to see where this story will go
bookygurl3400 chapter 2 . 4/28
Okay, so it's barely been over six, but I didn't know there was a sequel. I found it though. But you still should update soon. Cedric, Fleur, and Later need to have a very feelsy and angst y talk about stuff. Update soon?
ej-83 chapter 2 . 4/23
i wonder what will happen now..will both fleur and cedric be able to convince and help kedar in getting rid of voldemort..and will they be able to also stop others from harming kedar as well..keep up the good work..hopefully you will update the story soon
RexNihil chapter 2 . 4/17
I really enjoyed the story previous to this, and was excited to find you were writing a sequel. Imagine my sadness to find that you had not updated this in six years. I hope that someday soon you come back to writing this, so that I and others may enjoy the world you have developed.
A'Lee'Ray chapter 2 . 4/12
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Scififan33 chapter 2 . 3/23
It's been 6yrs since you posted this, does that mean it's abandoned? Such a promising series, it would be sad not to see it through
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 2 . 3/8
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Guardian134 chapter 2 . 2/16
Please continue this story if it interest you I would love to hear more of it and see where it goes
Grovtech chapter 2 . 2/9
I thought this would be better simply as part to the original Desert Warrior story instead of separate. Good going on the tat being uncorrupted. That's plausible.

Good Story
laelruin chapter 2 . 2/2
AWE! That could have been really bad. So glad that it turned out okay! I wonder what Imhotep and Kadar will learn from each other and how they are going to deal with the horcrux's, wizarding society in England, what the wizarding world is like in Africa, etc. I hope you continue this story.
Sincerely,
L
Vergil117Sparda chapter 2 . 1/12
Please tell me you're still working on this story. I was hooked the moment I read the first one, and I am eagerly waiting for an update. Please continue working on this.
(p.s.)
I'd love to see what reactions we'll get from Umbridge facing off against the Medjai or Imhotep.
bearfan23 chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
very good chappy, are you thinking of having imhotep as a mentor figure regarding the books?
lily.sim chapter 2 . 10/25/2015