Reviews for Desert Mage
Orion9000 chapter 2 . 1/27
Ive been following this since Desert Warrior.
I must say im impressed with how you reworked things so theyd blend together better.
This saga has been adventurous, full of fun, laughter, even melancholy but im still enjoying this. Harry, or Kedar's journey as a Medjai i hope to see get better and better. I hope you update when you can if you come back to the series.
Thorilian chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
Omg more please.
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
I truly hope that you will pick this story back up. I really enjoyed this and was disappointed when i read the last chapter. I would love to see how the the former enemies work together to defeat Voldemort. It also makes me wonder what will happen after Voldemort is defeated.
slog13 chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Please update
doc scherer chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
please update this story
inouekurosaki26 chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
whyyy! why did you not continue this?! it was so good, i loved the first part Warrior of the desert. it was a grate story and this i would be too! why!? TT_TT I'm crying.
Dreamer98 chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Please continue this story, it's great.
comodo50 chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
I pretty much doubt you'll update this story 6 years later, but it was very well done.
Namina chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
Omg please continue this is a really good story! Please I'm dying with anticipation.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
So just read through both of these and am really excited to see where this story will go
bookygurl3400 chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
Okay, so it's barely been over six, but I didn't know there was a sequel. I found it though. But you still should update soon. Cedric, Fleur, and Later need to have a very feelsy and angst y talk about stuff. Update soon?
ej-83 chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
i wonder what will happen now..will both fleur and cedric be able to convince and help kedar in getting rid of voldemort..and will they be able to also stop others from harming kedar as well..keep up the good work..hopefully you will update the story soon
RexNihil chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I really enjoyed the story previous to this, and was excited to find you were writing a sequel. Imagine my sadness to find that you had not updated this in six years. I hope that someday soon you come back to writing this, so that I and others may enjoy the world you have developed.
A'Lee'Ray chapter 2 . 4/12/2016
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Scififan33 chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
It's been 6yrs since you posted this, does that mean it's abandoned? Such a promising series, it would be sad not to see it through