Reviews for The Red Mirror
alemery chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
I like that twist with Sasuke. Haven't seen it before and it gives an already unique story an interesting flavor.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
No offense, but this story was going downhill around chapter 3 - 4. Red Naruto wants Hinata, but let's Blue Naruto court her. And why the random fem!Sasuke? It was, pardon my french, confusing as fuck.
kingrobert84 chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
doin awsome man whens update
Brenden.hawley01 chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
good work! and I like the concept.
Ashleythetiger chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
0_0 *blink* *blink* dang a catfight...sorta

hmmm maybe Reds plan is to have Sasuke believe he killed Naruto/Blue actinvating the Magthingy

anymore? this is gold, seeing an agressive Hinata is wicked as well
Ashleythetiger chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
1st thought was paralel universe... then welll confusion:)

dang Kakashi got his butt handed to him
ja chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
It's good to see that you know enough to let crack die before it weighs itself down. This was a fun one-shot.
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
As Sakura's killing intent rose to Orochimaru levels, Red Naruto sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?"

hahahahahahaha
gaiawolf chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
the idea was good, but I'm squicked out about how easily Sasuke would jump Naruto for power. I guess that IS his defining trait...
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
PTS? Discontinued?
dayfox96 chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
this stuff is hullaris, is fem sasuke staying?
Shakatan chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Huh. I kinda figured you were going to have RedNaruto get Hinata and Sasuke to have a fight then RedNaruto would get in the middle and let Sasuke accidentally kill him thus awakening the Mangy-thingy, then I got to the end of the chapter and felt I could kick myself. You don’t want him to awaken it because then he’d have his power and try to leave again, but with him thinking the emotional trauma of sex is away to awaken it he’ll stay and make an effort with Naruto and thus finally form an emotional attachment. Well good sir all I have to say is excellent fic and 9/10 for it too. The one point of is the Rapeist jokes, not because I don’t find the situation amusing but because some of the grammar (like my hypocritical review) is in American style, and as we all know American isn’t a language, it’s a form of laziness.
TheUnheeded chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
bwahahha this is so funny, are you still writing it?
TheUnheeded chapter 4 . 8/4/2011