Reviews for The Red Mirror
Big Daddy Cool chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Awesome story man. Different fromk usual naruto crap, although I would like to see more ecci in future, adds a spice to the story. I wonder when u will bring ino and temri in the fray :)
Rune Knight Genryu chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Quoting The Six Million Dollar Man Hun? Let's see what is the plan...
Gravenimage chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Great story and very funny too looking forward to the next chapter.
Sir MIDKNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
From what I can gather, since Tsunade mentioned that the plan came from people with perverted minds, it may be pervy in nature. Other than that, I can't deduce what this plan is. So I will wait patiently for the next installment. Anyway, the continued humor from the last chapter was funny to read. Especailly Ino's take on why Naruto asked her out in front of Sakura as well as the signs that Sakura is having thoughts. All in all, a good chapter.
uo-chou chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Son of a rabid wombat! I want to read more! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
uo-chou chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Awesome. I love Red Naruto, and the hilarious happenstances he keeps finding himself in.
uo-chou chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Awesome. So I take it that the "Red Naruto" clone is permanent? I look forward to finding out what is next.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
I think I know where this is going.

Brilliant!
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
For someone who isn't suppose to like Naruto she sure gets jealous a lot.
WraithRune chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
oh :) what's next? Update when you can!
WraithRune chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Unique and entertaining chapter :) I like it!
EDelta88 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
friggin cliffy... I want to know what was on that damn scroll
Elemeffayoh chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
niceness o.o but why was sasuke crying at the end was like the truth of itachi in there?
Sorakage Sama chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
I have no idea what their plan is, but from the sound of it, this will either end very well or very badly.

ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Vanster X chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Great chapter, keep up the wonderful work.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »