Reviews for The Red Mirror
uo-chou chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Awesome. I love Red Naruto, and the hilarious happenstances he keeps finding himself in.
uo-chou chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Awesome. So I take it that the "Red Naruto" clone is permanent? I look forward to finding out what is next.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
I think I know where this is going.

Brilliant!
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
For someone who isn't suppose to like Naruto she sure gets jealous a lot.
WraithRune chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
oh :) what's next? Update when you can!
WraithRune chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Unique and entertaining chapter :) I like it!
EDelta88 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
friggin cliffy... I want to know what was on that damn scroll
Elemeffayoh chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
niceness o.o but why was sasuke crying at the end was like the truth of itachi in there?
Sorakage Sama chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
I have no idea what their plan is, but from the sound of it, this will either end very well or very badly.

ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Vanster X chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Great chapter, keep up the wonderful work.
Kai Dragoon chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Tsunade may start a new addiction to cure her headaches at this rate.
Kuzosama chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Nice.
Hijokugei chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Oh dear, what psychological trauma could this be?

Oh shit, this isn't the "Sharingan Matriarchal, only girls can pass it on" thing, is it? Like: "Naruto, teach me the Sexy Jutsu then get my Sexy-girl self pregnant to further the Uchiha line!" "GAH?"

Oh PLEASE let the hilarity be so!
Myobu-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Liked this chapter! It was so well written, especially the dialougue, but then again that is what makes this story such a pleasure to read.

Yes, it was shorter than the other chapters, but enough to be entertaining. Anyway, I am very interested to know about the perverted maddening plan now, what is it? Can't wait to see what happens next...
Slicerness chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
your not just gonna hand him a free mangekyou on a blond platter and expect him to turn into a good guy are you? cuz that would be kinda... cliche i suppose. ive seen it done a couple of times.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »