Reviews for The Red Mirror
Sir MIDNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
From what I can gather, since Tsunade mentioned that the plan came from people with perverted minds, it may be pervy in nature. Other than that, I can't deduce what this plan is. So I will wait patiently for the next installment. Anyway, the continued humor from the last chapter was funny to read. Especailly Ino's take on why Naruto asked her out in front of Sakura as well as the signs that Sakura is having thoughts. All in all, a good chapter.
uo-chou chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Son of a rabid wombat! I want to read more! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
uo-chou chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Awesome. I love Red Naruto, and the hilarious happenstances he keeps finding himself in.
uo-chou chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Awesome. So I take it that the "Red Naruto" clone is permanent? I look forward to finding out what is next.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
I think I know where this is going.

Brilliant!
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
For someone who isn't suppose to like Naruto she sure gets jealous a lot.
WraithRune chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
oh :) what's next? Update when you can!
WraithRune chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Unique and entertaining chapter :) I like it!
EDelta88 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
friggin cliffy... I want to know what was on that damn scroll
Elemeffayoh chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
niceness o.o but why was sasuke crying at the end was like the truth of itachi in there?
Sorakage Sama chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
I have no idea what their plan is, but from the sound of it, this will either end very well or very badly.

ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Vanster X chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Great chapter, keep up the wonderful work.
Kai Dragoon chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Tsunade may start a new addiction to cure her headaches at this rate.
wdango chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Nice.
Hijokugei chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Oh dear, what psychological trauma could this be?

Oh shit, this isn't the "Sharingan Matriarchal, only girls can pass it on" thing, is it? Like: "Naruto, teach me the Sexy Jutsu then get my Sexy-girl self pregnant to further the Uchiha line!" "GAH?"

Oh PLEASE let the hilarity be so!
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »