Reviews for The Red Mirror
Quathis chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
A true showing of how Naruto was at twelve, though given his training (or lack thereof) and his mindset (which is basically had to ignore most of the world or go insane) the improvements Red Naruto showed would have taken awhile to conceive (as seen in Shippuden). Liking the cunning, backstabbing Kyuubi, it's kind of tiring to see a good Kyuubi when it's a giant natural disaster.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Epic... Semi inspired by bleach's Hichigo Shirosaki?
weixuan18 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Nice, now this is something you don't see everyday! XD
Isumo 1489 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Well, if that don't beat all. Was that whole fight set up for Naruto to feel sympathy for that Red Naruto and then release him? Honestly, a very clever plan, and I like his attitude more than Naruto basic form. That being said, you think this guy might actually make a move on Hinata? Or better yet, will basic Naruto grow a bloody brain and make a move?

I don't know, you fic after all. But I can't wait to see what's next, as I've read only one or two like this before, and they never got much past this point.

Your Humble Servant,

Isumo1489
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Dumb of Kakashi. Real dumb if Other Naruto has the same red eyes that he did in the mental realm. Its obviously something to do with Kyuubi, him swiping at Sasuke's throat should have been all the confirmation needed for that (and that scene was a little confusing, did Tayuya and Sasuke dodge the kunai to the throats or did he miss on purpose?), and he doesn't just ambush the guy now and be done with it?

Oh, well. We wouldn't have a story if everybody else wasn't "a moron" as Other Naruto put it. That said, if Other Naruto was really set on freeing Kyuubi, why didn't he just summon a fake Gamabunta on top of Naruto's head and be done with it? Goodness knows I have been waiting to see Naruto use that trick forever!

The moment I saw him summoning Gamabunta mid-air while falling from the cliff, I have wondered, "Why doesn't he just have some clones fling him above the enemy and summon Gamabunta on their heads? Since summoning is instantaneous, he should always hit even the fastest enemies unless they start to dodge before he finishes the hand seals!"

Oh, well. It'll be interesting to see how Other Naruto interacts with the rest of the cast, and if real Naruto won't end up converting him or if he really will free Kyuubi.
Slicerness chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Allright kids, ya got me. In order to prevent PTS from coming into existence, I'm writing a slight change.

i'm not really sure what you meant by this.

anyway, review time.

HOLY S(BEEP) man! almost 10k words! thats epic. it didn't feel like 10k word when i was reading though. to interested in the story to slow down i suppose.
The Sinful chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Well, I'm amused and intrigued. That's plenty enough for me to favorite this. Though it does help I like your writing style.
Kasek chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
:O Naruto getting an evil clone who can do everything he can but better?

It's been done (by me, even!), but you are a much better author than I, so I shall watch this fic diligently to see how it evolves.

Also, I *thought* it was inspired by Bleach; the king and his horse comment solidified that :P
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Good start here, and really looking forward to what happens with the Fox and it's plan, what this will mean for all the folks in Konoha, and how bad the big blowup willbe when it finally hits the fan.
iBlitz chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Woah... that chapter was amazing. Though it was a bit confusing in the beginning, I enjoyed it as it continued. What I don't get is why Kakashi would believe Naruto was back to Naruto so quickly, and not the Kyuubi in disguise? After all, aren't kitsunes masters of deception?
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17