Reviews for The Red Mirror
PhoenixFTW chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Funny... I'd like it if you continued this.
SharkXD chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
i would have much rathered that Kyubbi won and took control. how you made Kyubbi was sorta weird too.
Az chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
Awesome, just awesome! can't wait for the next update, hopefully I wont have to wait long!
AllieReade chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Oh man this crap is hilarious! I'm laughing hysterically in my room, trying as hard as I can to not wake my roommates with my gut-busting cackling, because this is the best story I've ever read! :D :D :D

Please keep writing it!
Lvmj chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
My sides...my sides! Holy crap I laughed so much in this story. Very well done!

-Lvmj
CelinLily chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
This story turned out a lot less serious than I thought it would. But I still liked it.
Lil-lo chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
I have actually read all 6 chapters but thought that for what I wanted to add, this point in the fic was best.

Your note at the end of ch 6 shows you noticed that you slipped into another tone of story altogether. The changes from the promised action story to a harem did throw me off, and I was hoping that reading ahead would bring things back together for me, but in all honesty the story as it is is a big mood whiplash.

However, I feel like you have introduced some plot points from the action end and the harem end. Would you consider coming back to the story and maybe splitting up the elements into two separate stories?

I enjoyed Sasuke being turned into a girl for the fact that she was a fierce fighter that you normally don't see in female characters. She would have a lot of emotional issues, possibly attract Itachi's attention by forcing him to possibly want to kill her before the clan is reborn could be a plot point. Orochimaru could find out and want to pile up on future Uchiha babies. You have the other girls who you can go into why they want to be in the harem and tie in history with Naruto. Last you have Akusuki (spelling)

I think a different reviewer put some ideas up for dealing with Red Naruto. I really looked forward to what he would have had to teach Naruto, the integration issues, or even the reaction of Sasuke now that he realized that his friend has the Kyuubi and now a new clone. I know I appreciated that you wrote such an impressive Naruto without running out and throwing a bunch of powers at Naruto- you used what he had in such a creative and logical manner. I also enjoyed that you had begun to go into the integration when you had Red trying to win over Kakashi and I would have loved to see other character's reactions. I originally thought that you would have eventually pushed Kyuubi not giving up on getting out and Red getting caught up in all of that.

The other thing is I had mixed feelings on the older girls because Naruto is like 12-13 in this story. I did like how Shizune started off-she was really cute, but actually thinking about doing other stuff with a kid was iffy.
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This story is BEAST! I was so awed, so overwhelmed with how original and how devastating Red Naruto was that I just can't even review how great this was-I am probably going to re-review when I can stop fan-girling over how crazy awesome this chapter was. When Red was taking everything and besting Naruto it was like high octane nightmare fuel (a reference).

The ironic thing was when I was reading I kept thinking that if you ever got your hands on Shippuden you could utterly destroy it-and then I saw the author's note and realized that's exactly what will happen when you go after the time skip. The other thing is I find it funny that Shippuden tried a dark Naruto but the resolution of the problem was dependent on something outside of Naruto and felt like the author basically saved him. There was also an extremely early version of team Gai fighting themselves that just ended as an embarrassment.

I feel like your work more than surpassed Kishimoto's in that it really felt like the stakes were high enough to where I wasn't sure if Naruto would make it. You didn't throw super awesome attacks at the problem, you wrote the existing information and revamped it into a fearsome, impressive feat. I wish Kishimoto and a large base of fanfic writers (including myself) could do what you did. This is probably the best Naruto fanfic I have read in I don't know how much time.
Unis Crimson chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Please keep it going, this is great!
Lord Sia chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
And *that*, Red Naruto, is why you have Kage Bunshin - never miss your favourite show, never be late for a date!

Awesome fic, crazy, but awesome. Good points about Naruto having potential through the roof and making zilch out of it.
Silvanatri chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
great, just when i thought i found a decent adventure/action story, its turned into some shitty/wierd romance story.
Athla chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
I...My brain...wha? HOLY CRAP!

And that pretty much sums it up. I think I'm going to go read the rest of your stories after this.
werd me chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
hi i really liked it please post soon
Yorae Rasante chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Already no more ideas? But you left so many open roads. For starters, no one but the conspirators, Naruto and Hinata know Sasuko is female now. Almost no one knows there are two different versions of Naruto and Naruto-clones, but Blue still wasn't blamed or punished by Red's actions but by thw whole female-Sasuke thing. Red was for Blue's, but only once yet. You gave Red a date with a girl that doesn't know the difference and Blue a pair of vicious jealous stalkers that either don't know and don't care either. One of them, the one that doesn't know, is Red's date's crush in female form, not planning on turning back. Blue's crush also has a crush in the now-female Sasuko and doesn't know it is a girl now. And no mention of what Orochimaru, Itachi and Madara/the Akatsuki would do if got word of what is going on.

And Tayuya is still in jail.
Innortal chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
We've all been there. Well done.
250 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »