Reviews for The Red Mirror
Sir MIDNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
Hmmm, that last bit makes it seem that you have questioned whether or not you will continue this story. I will admit I don't know where you are going with this story, as so far it hasn't really shown what the actual storyline plot is or where it will go in the future, but it is entertaining to read. The humor, drama, and the unique idea of having two Narutos who are the same yet opposite in many ways is something that is very fun and as I said entertaining. Maybe if you sat back and thought about where you want the story to go or try to remember what inspired you to write this, maybe you will find an answer.

Anyway, on to the chapter. The continuing fight for Naruto's attention between Hinata and Sasuke(can't believe I'm actually typing that)was still humorus especially with poor(lucky?)Naruto caught in the middle. The rivaly for Naruto between Hinata and Sasuke(again, wow)would continue to be funny if it continued like this. It looks a lot like a more extreme version of how Sakura and Ino fight over Sasuke in canon. Speaking of which, I wonder what the reactions of said fangirls would be once they find out what desperate measures Sasuke has resorted to just to gain more power. Probabily blame Naruto for it since it was his jutsu that allowed Sasuke to become a girl in the first place. All in all, nice work on this chapter and am looking forward to see what you have planned for next time.

Fade to Black...

Sir MIDNIGHT
Elemeffayoh chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
lol take them both huh? Naruto is kinda slow xD Even I thought of that!
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
hey this is still good

if you still want to continue

i would suggest make the Sasuke turn female a separate entity story or omake

while you rework this to your comfort

but if this story has really gotten out of your comfort zone then you did have a pretty decent run

and i deeply enjoyed this alot

see you next chapter
uo-chou chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
Weirdness. Since you've gone this far on the crazy train, go further. Lets see what you can do with this sucker! Either that, or make the whole femSasuke thing a concussion dream or something. Another east out would be for FemSasuke to be a clone of RedNaruto henged for a prank. ;)
Valentine Meikin chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Oh my god...

This is HILARIOUS!

I would let the story write itself how it wants to write itself.

Red Naruto is good as the trickster who is causing true Naruto to find himself in a set of situations that can't possibly come out the same as in canon.

Please, Please, PLEASE continue, and ignore those people who hate it. Trolls are trolls.
Momma Lici chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Finally found time to read this. Dear gods, you are evil.
Heliosion chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
The most messed up fic ever created by the most messed up author that doesnt turn it into slag I have ever read from. Now the golden question is "When does your LH/Metal gear solid fic sequel get made?"
GODHAND Gene chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I am not impressed!

That is all I got to say!

Therefore, the canon version of the anime and manga had sucked big time all because of the irredeemability of every character in the series, including Tsunade! Even no signs of character development in the series.

I have read your story and I do not like the love/hate relationship Naruto and Tsunade had, this is not good humor in my point of view.

I have read better fics where Naruto and Tsunade had a great mother/son relationship, and treated each other as equals, including in more humorous terms.

In conclusion, this fic is not very good for my tastes in fanfics. Fanon versions where the blond is mature, smart, strong, cool, well loved, etc. are way better than canon style fics.

I'm so out of here, and I won't read this story.
Jerails chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Good luck! It seems that you were really hoping to keep the story serious and only have a few light-hearted moments, but the two moods ended up swapping places!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Truth be told, it got interesting.

Instead of making it into an adventure. You should make it into romance/Humor. The idea of Sasuke turning girl is slightly off as i am a male reader. However, it is also kinda interesting.

I think you shud rule Red Naruto off, as a twin just puts your whole story off. Having two Narutos can be very confusing and destroys alot of the plot. I thinkt hat is the major aspect of your story which is blocking you from doing something with it.

Perhaps try another harem fic, which is where you are going.

Most people on this site tend to accept harem, some do not. I personally feel it isn't realistic but for the sake and fun of it: Do it. I personally would, i probably would make a fic with a harem.

ONLY because of one reason. I don't want to write 10 diff stories, all becuz i wanna pair Naruto up with each girl.. TOo much effort. Therefore Harem is a good role to add as long as it develops a serious and nice plot.
Sorakage Sama chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
A little short, but still good. I hope you get some inspiration, because this is pure literary gold.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Xoroth chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Well whatever direction it takes I'm sure it'll be great.
Brother Bludgeon chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
You don't know where this one is going...?

Really?

You've got one Naruto who's been faced with an morally ambiguous reflection of himself that succeeded where he failed.

You've got another Naruto with a memory that lasts longer than the current battle and the ability to observe and live his own life from an outsider's perspective.

You've got a Sasuke who's childhood trauma locked him in a perpetual state of pre-adolescence, preventing him from developing a sexual identity until it became absolutely necessary which, apparently, made gender a non-issue.

You've got a Hinata who may still be overwhelmed by Naruto but has overcome her fear of expressing her feelings at a time when Naruto ISN'T busy fighting off an invasion by a six-bodied legendary doujustu user.

You've got a Shizune who hasn't gotten laid in a really long time and a Sakura who, at this rate, may never be laid at all.

And why hasn't anybody visited Rock Lee as he recovers from physical exhaustion and a severe hangover?

Seriously, I'd love to read more of this, so please don't give up so easily. Or, if you do, maybe put this one up for adoption rather than putting it out to pasture, hmm?

Blessed be,

-Brother Bludgeon
1WiththeButterfly chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Well, crack is good for the soul. I like reading it as a kooky love triangle, and as a serious look at who naruto is also.

Well, that about sums it up. I like this a lot, and I hope you keep going with it :)
Majin Hentai X chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Ow my lungs you made me laugh too hard. Lets see where yo go with this tale of insanity.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »