Reviews for The Red Mirror
Majin Hentai X chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Ow my lungs you made me laugh too hard. Lets see where yo go with this tale of insanity.
Hijokugei chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
I is sad for ur conundrum. Maybe you put us readers through a few crappy chapters of filler and move into plot about Sasuke's classes, Hinata's plotting, Red's even better plotting, and Naruto's overall terror?
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Great fun there, and loved the catfight there, and will be looking forward to what happens with Ino on her date, while Naruto and the ladies? try to figure things out.
Sillvog chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
If there's just one thing I had to say about this fic it would be this, I LOVE THIS SASUKE! I like Hinata sure, but Sasuke is just way to funny! I kind of hope he ends up with both at this rate. Looking forward to the next chapter.
BetaGuy chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
Please update this. It is amazing.
Mikey123 chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
AWESOME! I NEED MORE!
Asha'man of Fire chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
Awesome as usual.

Take them both he says. Red Naruto's an evil genius.
puffdadder chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
*crickets chirping*

*cough

FRIGGIN AWEESOME! *echoes* catfight from hell! hmm have a feeling red's actually a pretty decent dude (like ichigo's hollow self but less of an ). kinda like his actual twin, just more of a womanizer and will probably start a harem with the older women or something. kinda funny actually. anywho like your story grammar, spelling, plot, direction etc. are all very well done.
undeadyeti chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Firstly you sir are a shameless pervert and for that you have my unending respect. secondly BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tatewaki2000 chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
lawl.

tatewaki2000 chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Hahahahahaha.

Hah.
AngelForm chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Well its imaginative if nothing else.

We going to get an explanation of why Hinata got lions?
Phantom 4 Life chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
Che, a harem already? Not sure I feel about that. You write well enough that you could probably pull it out but 9 times out of 10 harems ruin a fic. Will Hana Inuzuka be included in this little affair I wonder?
Nosferatum chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
I hope you'll continue this fic. It's awesome. ;)
Wordlurker chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Crazy, but I can't deny its funny. Very, very funny. In fact, I've got this big, silly grin plastered on my face right now. And it ain't going away anytime soon.

Instant Hinata-KO technique! BREAST GRAB NO JUTSU! Crazy amorous Sasuke-turned-female is made of epic win.
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »