Reviews for The Red Mirror
Sorakage Sama chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
A little short, but still good. I hope you get some inspiration, because this is pure literary gold.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Xoroth chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Well whatever direction it takes I'm sure it'll be great.
Brother Bludgeon chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
You don't know where this one is going...?

Really?

You've got one Naruto who's been faced with an morally ambiguous reflection of himself that succeeded where he failed.

You've got another Naruto with a memory that lasts longer than the current battle and the ability to observe and live his own life from an outsider's perspective.

You've got a Sasuke who's childhood trauma locked him in a perpetual state of pre-adolescence, preventing him from developing a sexual identity until it became absolutely necessary which, apparently, made gender a non-issue.

You've got a Hinata who may still be overwhelmed by Naruto but has overcome her fear of expressing her feelings at a time when Naruto ISN'T busy fighting off an invasion by a six-bodied legendary doujustu user.

You've got a Shizune who hasn't gotten laid in a really long time and a Sakura who, at this rate, may never be laid at all.

And why hasn't anybody visited Rock Lee as he recovers from physical exhaustion and a severe hangover?

Seriously, I'd love to read more of this, so please don't give up so easily. Or, if you do, maybe put this one up for adoption rather than putting it out to pasture, hmm?

Blessed be,

-Brother Bludgeon
1WiththeButterfly chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Well, crack is good for the soul. I like reading it as a kooky love triangle, and as a serious look at who naruto is also.

Well, that about sums it up. I like this a lot, and I hope you keep going with it :)
Majin Hentai X chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Ow my lungs you made me laugh too hard. Lets see where yo go with this tale of insanity.
Hijokugei chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
I is sad for ur conundrum. Maybe you put us readers through a few crappy chapters of filler and move into plot about Sasuke's classes, Hinata's plotting, Red's even better plotting, and Naruto's overall terror?
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Great fun there, and loved the catfight there, and will be looking forward to what happens with Ino on her date, while Naruto and the ladies? try to figure things out.
Sillvog chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
If there's just one thing I had to say about this fic it would be this, I LOVE THIS SASUKE! I like Hinata sure, but Sasuke is just way to funny! I kind of hope he ends up with both at this rate. Looking forward to the next chapter.
BetaGuy chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
Please update this. It is amazing.
Mikey123 chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
AWESOME! I NEED MORE!
Asha'man of Fire chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
Awesome as usual.

Take them both he says. Red Naruto's an evil genius.
puffdadder chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
*crickets chirping*

*cough

FRIGGIN AWEESOME! *echoes* catfight from hell! hmm have a feeling red's actually a pretty decent dude (like ichigo's hollow self but less of an ). kinda like his actual twin, just more of a womanizer and will probably start a harem with the older women or something. kinda funny actually. anywho like your story grammar, spelling, plot, direction etc. are all very well done.
undeadyeti chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Firstly you sir are a shameless pervert and for that you have my unending respect. secondly BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tatewaki2000 chapter 5 . 4/4/2010