Reviews for Rebirth
BabalooBlue chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Great story! No extra schmooze, just well-written. Bravo!
Ka-splert chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Very good story, well-written. The character of Kelly isn't a Mary-Sue, thank God, and I'm very proud of you for NOT going with the stereotypical "Screaming Birth", with the mother yelling and cussing her brains out. I find those annoying.

And can you believe this is the only pregnancy fic I can find on this site where it's a patient that's pregnant, not a main character? (At least it was a few months ago... Things may have changed)
stacersnape chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Very nice. :)
Brighid45 chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
This is really lovely. It fits so perfectly into the few details we have of this time period, and is a wonderfully plausible explanation of how the Department of Diagnostics came to be. I like Kelly and how she relates to House as she warms up, literally, and shows House who she really is. I also love her offer to housekeep for him, it's exactly what he needs, and gives him a sense of community without pressuring him to be *in* a community.

One favorite passage among many: House recalling Stacy's flinch and knowing it was the signal of the end. You have a way with little moments and details of that kind, things that illuminate the narrative in a way that's very powerful.

Great story! Thanks for sharing it with us G, excellent as always :)
Spot and Punk chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Great premise! I really like stories that put House in new and unusual positions - good stuff!
TeddisonEddison chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
I just finished reading this story and i can honestly say it has to be one of the best one-shots I have ever read!

You kept house in character throughout the whole thing and it was amazingly well writen, as i have been in a situation sorta similar to this in my life and you have included all the details that would be felt during a stressful and amazing time like this.

Steph-xox
moms5thchild chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Great little story. Short and very sweet. I can see why you kept it at three chapters, the excess padding would not have improved this little gem.

Very good work.

Mom
Dimac99 chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Loved it - felt very in-character for that part of House's life.
vicki a chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Very good story. thankyou.
Karen chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Loved this story. I would really like to see more of these three together. Keep up the wonderful work.
firecracker93 chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Hey! great story! Are you going to continue?
TetraFish06 chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Beautiful work!

Love your OC, as always
souleswanderer chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed the interaction between Kelly and House and you created such a believable scenario during the first tentative recovery period for House after his infarction. Wonderfully done in a frigid winter setting and so much to look back on and the discovery of things to look forward to.

Thanks for sharing!
glenlivet19 chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
This was great! Now we know how House came up with the idea for his diagnostics dept! Fabulous!

Now, maybe,, just maybe, we could have a glimpse into present day, and House could run into Kelly and Gumby,, (Benjamin, ops) in the clinic or something,, and they could get caught up!

glennie
BunchofGrapes chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
I was fortunate enough to read this in one long, glorious session! What a great idea - following canon but filling in along the way. Whilst I am a complete fool for romantic stories I loved the idea of this - a totally fulfilling story of House just interacting with someone, being his usual difficult self and yet getting a huge amount from the experience, (and not even a grope!) I imagine that he'll be a wonderful figure in the baby's life and develop a good relationship with Kelly. Loved every minute of this, and so good to see you back writing. And the last line - perfect. You're a genius!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »