Reviews for Grocery Bull
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 1 . 3/13
I like it.
LittleZebragus chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This made me chuckle a bit, I must say. Well written slapstick has a special place in my heart. It's really funny how Doc practically trolled Mac. However, I noticed a part of a sentence that sounded odd to me.

"The Turkish man lifted a crate of plumes above his head..."

I think you meant plums there.
GojiraTheGhidrah chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I agree with MisterDrBob. He pretty much summed up what I thought about it. Scary.
Lil' Mac chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was awesome! :D
MisterDrBob chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Haha! Brilliant! I liked this a lot. Great characterization, great humor, and you ended it perfectly.

I really expected this to suck. So far this is the only good Punch-Out! story I've read, so thank you for ending that trend for me.

There was only one thing I didn't really like. Yes, Mac is raven-haired, but describing him like that got a little repetitious. It's a minor thing at best though.

Anyways, really good work!
Mewlon chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Wow...this story was unique and I liked it. I recently got into Punch-Out, so this story was a treat for me after I played the new version for the Wii. So far, I felt so bad for Little Mac...Doc Louis does have an addiction to chocolate. And yes...sometimes when I have my ass handed to me, Doc Louis just says the dumbest crap at the worst times.
Chaos Wielder chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aww, you dedicated this to me? Now I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. XP

Silliness aside, you have good characterizations going here. I could imagine Doc's obsession with chocolate getting on Mac's nerves after some time. I mean, I love the stuff, too, but even I'm not that much of a chocoholic! XD

Don Flamenco, Bald Bull and Glass Joe seem spot-on here. Not sure if I can picture Mac as being "patient", though. He always seems so eager and energetic. If anything, I could imagine him being quite impatient sometimes, but that's just me.

Poor Glass Joe! I do hope he's ok after that nasty incident with the wall. I find it odd that Mac figured he'd be ok, though. I'm sure Joe's taken quite a few beatings in the ring, don't get me wrong, but coming into direct contact with a furious Bald Bull is just not good for anyone's health. XD

Oh man. I bet Mac will be ticked when he finds out that Doc had a bottle of syrup all along.

I would give you more advice, but there's so much commotion going on at my end that I can't really concentrate properly. So sorry about that. :( Still, it was a very amusing read.