Reviews for Via Memorius - Ante Officium (3/5)
Baloo chapter 3 . 3/11/2002
I'm making my way through the story for the first time, but I had to stop and comment here. "She took a deep, shaking breath as she gazed at herself; the soldier part of her nodded brusquely, satisfied for the moment. It was a start, at least." Such a powerful mix of the two warring sides of her personality. I can see how she's trying to be the person she was before her reprogramming, yet at the same time she has to judge her accomplishments through the eyes of the person she is now. It's a bit of hope, though I suppose her true success will come when she *is* the person she used to be, and she's judging the soldier aspect from that perspective.
The Goddess Bastet chapter 7 . 3/6/2002
AWWW!LOVED it! Perfect ending to a perfect story and I'm feeling rather tearful that your Via Memorius series might end soon! I really look forward to your updates to these stories, so you better have something new planned up your sleeve as compensation!
Kazzy chapter 7 . 3/6/2002
I'm really going to miss your VM stories when they are done. I'm constantly griping about the lack of decent stories about, and with VM gone...at least you have other fics for me to read. This was a great story, it was an interesting read. What can I say - other than I liked it. :)
Lexie Jayne chapter 7 . 3/5/2002
I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this :) For some weird reason I never got around to reading 1-3 of Via Memorius and am so glad I took the time to today. I loved the twist on Syl and Krit's relationship. And how Brin went off with Zack. I think you should keep writing this series until you run out of ideas - cause I'd like Zane and Jondy to reunite, and for all the X5s to have a mini reunion. That would be a good ending.

Anyway, enough from me - fantastic fic and I hope you add onto No. 4 ASAP!
Dusty chapter 7 . 3/5/2002
Woo hoo! Wonderful ending! So suspensful (even though I've already started reading 'Lacrima Amare' and knew no one died!), so exciting! I really, really love this series.
cracker-jacks chapter 7 . 3/5/2002
AH!

Last chapter ruled!

Very on-the-edge-of-your-seat kind of action. ButI'm just glad everyone would up okay. I'd be mad if they didn't. So, happy! Yay!
pemberley chapter 6 . 3/1/2002
Answers to your questions:

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Happy. (Or Sad? I don't care)

4. Alec and Max forming a friendship (or more). Brin with full emotions back.

This an awsome story/series. Thank you for writing it.
Mikey chapter 6 . 2/22/2002
Wow!

*bounce*

WOW!

That was great!

Okay,

1)Yes, the "actiony parts" were great. They worked completly.

2)Yes, completly in character. Even when Alec was concerned about Max because in the show he would be! It's perfect! (poor alec...dead girlfriend...sigh)

3)HAPPY! I NEED A HAPPY ENDING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE I WILL PERSONALLY COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND...AND...HIT YOU REALLY HARD!

And thank you for "greatly valuing my imput" I feel very appreciated.

Again with the 'wow.'

So. Yes. Next Chapter. Hurry. Up. With. It.

Right.

...

Wow!
Mija chapter 6 . 2/19/2002
Excellent Story, I really like what you've done. Keep up the good work.
Kazzy chapter 6 . 2/18/2002
I liked that chapter, the shaddows of the events from ...AJBC were so clearly there, hanging over them all. In some places it was almost heartbreaking. Oh and questions! These make it all so easy 1)Yep, they worked. 2)Well, your characters were *not not* (double negative) in character, and they worked well within the parameters of your story. 3)Call me a sucker, but a happy ending please! 4) Nope nothing in particular, I'm sure whatever you write will be great.
rosie chapter 6 . 2/17/2002
hi love this story i haven't seen season 2 yet (damn aussie tv is so slow) but i have read the transcripts. you actioy parts are good and i think the characters are in character. but you don't have to listen to me cause i'm just me.

i'm defanly a happy ending and please not a m/l i can't remerber if you said want pairings you like but please make it an m/a i love thoose.

and please please please don't give this tory up

i love it

you don't have to listen to me but please keep writing

love rosie
Dusty chapter 6 . 2/17/2002
Oh man, this story kicks ass! It actually made my heart race in places. More soon!

And as for the answers to your questions:

1) I'm all over the actiony action. It's great!

2) Your characters are always in character! I know you take great pains to make sure of that, and it really shows. Nice work.

3) Happy ending, please. Angst is all well and good, but for some reason I really *need* this story to come out happy!

4) Hm...can't think of anything else I want to see, really. This is great!
Tea chapter 6 . 2/17/2002
i thought the action was good and so are you stories. For the happy/sad ending that you should do a happy one but if other people want a sad one then do both. Personally I think these characters have been given enough angst and sadness. they deserve a break for GOD'S SAKE! Anyway keep writing you're really good!

Tea
Jess chapter 6 . 2/17/2002
i like your story so far. I wasnt realy getting an action feeling in this chapter, but the charactors were preity much in charactor, tho Alec seemed a bit more clownish and selfish then in the show. I realy would like a happy ending, i think that they diserve one, and i would also like to see more development of Zack's and Max's relationship, but not throught flashbacks.
Melissa chapter 6 . 2/17/2002
Great Job!

1)the action was good but there could be more

2)you did a great job with the characters(Alec is such a jerk! I love him anyway)

3)Happy Happy Happy