Reviews for The Idiots Behind Vampire Knight
Audrianne chapter 9 . 5/7
I almost died laughing while reading this! Please write more, it amunses me (:
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
You had me laughing from start to finish AND you inspired me to do a oneshot in one of my stories! YAAY!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
OOOH! ACDC REFERENCE!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I'm not sure if any of the Night Class will survive these girls...
Death of the Night chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
So halairious D
my current obsession rocks chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
this is hilarious! :D
CapriciousUke chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
You guys are amazing!

I love the idea of music karma, I wish it were real! :D
CapriciousUke chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
I love the song "I won't say I'm in love"!

CapriciousUke chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
This is sooo random! :)
Awe LMAO chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
Darn Fanfiction not working with my password! Oh poopsie, I will just do an anonymous one then.

I was reading your LOR/INU story, and saw this one also and started to read it, and omg, this story is so cute and funny. I love that you are taking a totally new, not Kagome kinda of story and making one of your own that sways from the norm of what trend I am seeing you doing. If that makes sense. This was a cute read, though a little odd, but I do enjoy reading it!

-Lexi
ArtisticLuna0711 chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
I love this story. It's so funny, and I have no idea what to expect next. So please continue writing. )
Just stumbled upon it chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
OMG, this story is definitely a keeper, it cracks me up. I needed a smile, and was familiar with VK, so now I am just imagining what you will come up with next. LOL. Keep it up, chika1345!
Simple Shimmers chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Wahh i'm sorry i didn't review i thought i did and Alex was sleeping. Wahh forgive me.

ANYWAYZ this story is hilarous i absolutly love it. So continue I kept on thinking what if Shera, Ame and the rest of the VK cast was forced to play a game with me...Like the games in saw except no one died instead they got teleported into a cage in my room but the others thought they were dead. oh i was Ame's detention buddy back in jr. high when we burned down the school. So only Ame knows who the person who kidnapped them is.
Chiquis chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
PLZ CONTINUE WOT DIZ STORY! I LOVE IT ITS HILARIOUS AND I CANT STAND DA SUSPENSE OF KNOWIN WATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT! I RECCOMEND U PUT UR OTHER STORIES ON HOLD ND FINISH THIZ ONE CUZ I BET DAT ALL OF US R WAITIN 4 IT! P.S. GOOD JOB WIT HIZ STORY I LOVE IT AND MY RIBS HURT FROM LAUGHIN TOO MUCH, PLUS I DROPPED TO DA FLOOR LAUGHIN
ShortLittleAngel chapter 9 . 8/22/2010