Reviews for The Kindness of Strangers
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh, my gosh, is this fluff in the Contractverse? And you've done so well!

I love your OC, Kevin, and how much thought was put into his personality, especially his thoughts on the customers and such that came into the store.

Bravo!
Shao7 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This is an amazing story.

I am new to House fan fiction and to the Contractverse.

Where do I begin looking for this new universe?

Once again, I great story. I Love Steve McQueen! And Evil K.!
harpomarx chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I just caught up with this. From one Contract write to another - you've done a great job. This is one of the few stories in the series that brought a genuine tear to my eye. Always was sentimental, though. Anyway, thanks.
Dara-si chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
absolutly fantastic...I like story which looks Contract verse from different angle...
Alex51324 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hi! I learned about this story from Sheep's LJ. It really works-Kevin is a great original character. I liked how during the trial, he had some interest and opinions about the House situation, but was mostly worried about Steve-a very true-to-life animal person!

Since Pencils is stuck in WIP hell, I've been thinking about just posting the very end and inviting other folks to fill in the gaps. I will happily consider this story Pencils-verse canon, and will announce it on my LJ later today.
Hibernia1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Very, very well done, great contribution to the Pencilsverse!
Snownut chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This was beautiful to me-I had tears in my eyes as I finished reading it at work. House after events in contractverse-and especially Pencils-needed something to love. Well done!
Taru chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I just wanted to thank you for writing this. I have always loved the contract verse, but this one was especially special for me. My baby boy Jersey Devil, a portly dumbo berkshire rat, died on Wednesday, and just the fact that you wrote a fic where House got a new rat really made me feel better. I don't know if I will ever be able to have rats again as their short lives are very hard, but I will love them forever from afar XD

Great fic, and wonderful story.

Taru
chaoskir chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
What a touching and emphatetically written wonderful story. Thanks a lot for sharing. I enjoyed reading it very much.
micetea chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
RIP Steve"( I love a happy ending") Thank you!
Sheep chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Great look in on Alex's story. Welcome to the K-Verse.
DJTCluva chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
What a cute story! Fantastic job. You managed to take a very angsty subject and turn it into something rather heartwarming. Excellent writing, with great flow.
flash-faker chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This might be my favorite story in the Contract Verse. I like Kevin and all the thoughts on pets and pet owners. Very sweet . . . and nice to have a Christmas story in August.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aw. This story was so intensely sad and yet fluffy at the same time. Wonderful story idea with the pet and the character Kevin, thanks for writing and sharing.