Reviews for Werewolves
shadowwolfoffire chapter 58 . 4/18
Are you still doing this story?
Alisha O'neill chapter 58 . 2/14
Hey please update more soon I would love to read more I would like to see what happens next
Catier chapter 58 . 2/9
Please update please? It's been soo longggg :((( i really like all of your YGO stories, and still hoping that u'll continue them TT
LlamaLou2 chapter 58 . 1/14
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PUPPIES!
Loverofhell chapter 58 . 7/1/2016
Hi there I love this story but could u finish of this story because I would like to know about yugi yami atem and the rest of the others
SilverWolfe chapter 58 . 6/19/2016
I really like ur story I hope u continue it. Its really good in my opinion
loverofhell chapter 58 . 5/7/2016
hi there i have read all of your story and it was great
but you could finish it up by having more chapters because to me this story is not finished .
when will you add more chapters to this by the way ?
by the way lovely great and boss story you have there keep it up ok .
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Dear Author,
I'm really in love with this story that you wrote, it caught my attention and I managed to finish reading it within three days :) I'm quite eager to see what happens when Yugi finally gives birth to the pups and I'm hoping you do continue the story long enough to give at an ending. I would hope to see them return back to the pack in time for Yugi to give birth though :) once again this is a lovely story and I am quite honoured to have come across it.
Sincerely your faithful reader, Jasmine Lakayfaa.
NightsxTsuna chapter 58 . 3/1/2016
please, please, please, please update
miguel nunez chapter 58 . 9/14/2015
Can you make another please I want to see yugi pups and want to see if yugi mate can help yugi with his pup
and atem,yugi an yami be coming parent
TMMGYF-M-CH-I-R chapter 58 . 8/21/2015
I hope you can update this story. Its very awsome
Brittney chapter 58 . 7/24/2015
Will yugi havee the pups.
lightangel45 chapter 58 . 7/20/2015
This story is awesome I hope you write more. I want to know how many pubs yugi has and want they look like.
Rolliebear chapter 58 . 6/29/2015
Love your writing! Will you be continuing with this story and updating it?
puppyface1000 chapter 58 . 6/21/2015
awesome story please update soon