Reviews for Wasteland Tales
Thunder Knight X chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
what is this story about it doesn't make sense and it's filled with spelling mistakes.
JeruD chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I agree with MIZZOU, I was touched when I read this:

“Hony! I don’t know! Are you allright! ?”

But all that she could say was a lot of sounds that wernt talking."

But the part that truly made me sob was this:

"Than the life heart meter on Waddsworth back that showed his heart line meter became a strait line instead of a wiggleey one."

This is truly awe-inspiring. Ignore my below reviews, I have found how truly amazing this fan-fic is. You are amazing, SexyGigyas.
MIZZOU chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
This is the single, most beautiful novella I've ever laid my unworthy eyes on. It has evoked more emotion than I care to construe-I was in tears when the stunning Wadsworth wailed out "Bep" to his husband. However, this particular piece touched me more than any other:

"He marched thoruh the snow land and shot at the Asain badmen. Many army men were becoming dead, and made the wives sad."

You captured the badmens' spouses incredibly well, I honestly do not know how you did this. I also loved the description of the "Alone Wanderer"'s valor, it made me feel as though he were God Himself. The character depth is exquisite, if you kill off another character, I think I'll have to commit suicide with grief.

This story has changed my life, I hope it has reached others as much as it has reached me. I hold nothing closer to my heart.
JeruD chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
My first fan-fic about me... I'm so honoured. I love how this is supposed to be about my magical tits (despite the fact I'm a man) but there is no mention of me or tits. Or magical tits.
Faelan chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Please.. I am begging you.. Tell me this is actually a joke poking fun at all the atrociouly written fics that end up on this site. If that is not the case and this is, in fact, a serious attempt at writing.. stop. Stop what you are doing and go back to school because you are severly lacking in English language skills. I fear my IQ has dropped after reading this "story"...
Luv it chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Hey ur next fic should b about how waddsworth and teh alon wanddrer got maried. Keep updating! I will giv u cookies .~;
JeruD chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Um... Wadsworth is male... either that, or he's got the most male voice on a female robot ever. So how can Wadsworth be the wanderer's wife?

This makes no sense. Why would the wanderer let a Brotherhood man on his bike? Why would he GO to the Brotherhood base? Where did this supercomputer come from? And it's Megaton, not Megatron. Although Megatron is a Transformer, so if you like Transformers, then I can see why you called it Megatron.

In other words, this is a load of nonsense. I, like the other reviewer, hopes this falls to the bottom of the Fallout listings.
Shinsou808 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
It's so terrible and disgusting, an 8-year old could have written better material with better spelling, grammar, and plot cohesion than that. I honestly don't think you're that much older. Firefox is wonderful you know, it has spell-check built in by default!

Thankfully, I have Top Gear on my computer to balance out any negative side effects of reading this, and this is what immediately came to mind.

"I'll guarantee that nothing exciting, vibrant, dynamic, new, creative, hopeful, or in beneficial in any way to humanity has ever been done, thought of, or driven to in that drab, dreary, entirely beige, woefully, awful pile of misery."

Don't finish this pile of shit. In fact just let this one die an easy death to the bottom of hell of the Fallout listings. I've only read maybe three lines you made up while presumably butt typing from a cell phone keypad. Remove this piece of crap from this site immediately. I can only hope enough abuse reports can shut off your stream of proofread "stories".