Reviews for A Time for Breaking
lady yumi aiko kumiko chapter 7 . 8/6/2017
I hope you find the inspiration and time to pick this up again and write more of Buffy as Glorfindel's daughter. There are so many possibilities for that. And eventually her role in the Ring War or the Fellowship or if not at least the defense of Imladris or if you want, she may accompany Aragorn during his sojourn as a Captain of the guards in the White City decades earlier than the Fellowship. Hope you come back to this soon!
spk chapter 7 . 5/9/2017
WOW! I just discovered this unique little story. It is so well-written and so fascinating to read. I hate that it was never continued because I absolutely adore the premise you've given. I will follow the story in hopes that one day inspiration may strike you to continue. :)
lateVMlover chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
Great story
Tiana price184 chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
Please continue writing this story I really want to find out what will happen next
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
aww I read this story so many times and I still think it's awesome.

I would have loved reading as a final chapter the ritual that would take place but will not happen.
Aquary chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
So..it's parental things...
I hope it's romance
Aquary chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
Aia...glory will feel so old when he saw the fights... ;)
Aquary chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
Aaaa...glorfy...
Make it glorfy x buffy pls...
earthdragon chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
This was very good and nicely written. I love the idea of Buffy in middle earth and particularly the idea that lovely Glorfindel would adopt her. They make a good partnership. Personally, I would have liked her to be his love interest, although she is obviously just a child to him. Perhaps Buffy could have a romance with Legolas instead.

I have read other crossover stories where Buffy's status as a Slayer actually meant that she was ageless, at least after she was sent into middle earth.

It's a shame that this intriguing story hasn't been updated since 2010 as I would have liked to see how it played out. Have you have abandoned it?
earthdragon chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
You are quite correct; Asfaloth IS Glorfindel's horse. It was Glorfindel who rescued Frodo at the ford, not Arwen, whose only role in the story was as Aragorn's love interest. She didn't perform any heroics. Don't go by the movie version of LOTR; good as it was, it mangled the story. Use the books as a reference.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I really enjoy this story. . .waiting and hoping for more :)
MrBookworm85 chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
I so enjoy reading this ( AT LEAST the 3rd time). I hope you finish it, if possible
CallaRose4ever chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
This is awesome! I love it so far. Please tell me you are going to continue it! I love the idea of Buffy and Glorfindel being family. Hmm I wonder if she will decide to take on a new name and if Glor will be the one to name her. Will the adoption heal her Fea? Will she become part elf somehow since her soul is torn if she is bound to Glor it could be possible. but maybe you have other plans. : ) Will there be a romantic interest for her in the future? oh please oh please! great big smiles and hugs and looking so forward to more.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Awwwwww
Guest chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Its very interesting. Please update soon