Reviews for The Dark Side of Honor
Kobai chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow! It's really good! Are you ever going to write more?
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Cool! Wow I just learned some stuff (not that I knew a lot about the SAS)
Super good
Update soon please!
PoisonIvy1998 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is definetly a much more realistic version of K Unit. Though I do shamefully admit I enjoy the specific character traits that has been set for them, I'm glad somebody is finally showing some respect for those men. Incorrect facts are all over this category, but we just have to cringe through them and try to enjoy the fics.
I read lots of novels about those on field assignments from experienced authors, there is honestly not much difference between them. You've nailed the writing style.
Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us. :)
call me Bean chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Whoo! K-Unit that is soldier like, but still have personalities! You are talented.

Update? Please!

Bravo Echo Alfa November
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Titan16 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is REALLY good, I love that you don't make a highly trained military unit act like their five yars old and don't know one end of a gun from the other. Update soon!
iamtherealmaverick chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I'm SO glad to find a 'heavier' version of K-unit. I'm sick of the ridiculous caricatures too. Thank you!

I can't wait for more

citylights319 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Amazing. This story is realistic and well written. It doesn't say complete, though. Are you planning on updating it ever? I hope you do.
Beael chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hi, just like the others I find your story realistic and really good. Hopefully you'll continue it, but since it hasn't been updated since it was published, I doubt it. Anyway, I surely liked it!
Covert-Teabag chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Im really like your version of K-Unit is much more in character with the books, I look forward to reading more if you are still writing this :) H
garbit chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Huh. Cool. I like your version of K-Unit. And I think you really know your stuff. Thanks for the defs for me and my happily deprived army lingo knowledge. It made the whole story realistic. Thnx and write on!
Blade chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Have them find Alex!
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I kinda like this story! Is Alex going to be in it?
Sylvr chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Very nice. It's great to see non-Amati K-unit, and even better when it's proper military fic. it's really more realistic, and i especially like that not all of the names are animal names-it would be a pain to think of good animals to use for the entire Regiment.

Way to do some research!

Linneanna chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
so far, this story seems interesting ;)

I really hope for new chapters(perhaps with alex?)

please update soon!