Reviews for Barred Windows
menacingmccall chapter 14 . 5/22
Will you be making other Yugioh fanfics perhaps? Cause your a pretty good writer when you were thirteen clearly minus all the plot problems and such...so who's to say you wouldn't be even better now? I for one would like to find this out.
I wouldn't delete it just because you hate it or don't feel like writing it anymore. Don't throw it all away and let your readers down! A true writer finishes what he/she started and at least give this story a proper ending
Just saying.
a chapter 14 . 4/25
I understand why you're deleting it. But this is a reflection of your writing at 13 and I think that other people - newer people - at 13 or some other age, will continue to enjoy it. (Heck I'm older than 13 and know what proper writing is but still enjoy it because sometimes I just want to read cliche stuff with overused/bad plots and not think about the meaning behind everything. Everything is so serious in real life, and sometimes I love fanfic dot net because it's not that serious). And this kind of crazy, un-thought-out story with a bunch of reviews is what continues to inspire younger people to try writing a long story themselves. It might be bad but I feel that you should leave it. (And maybe even continue writing on this account, to show people that with time, you can improve. Nobody starts off writing very good and I think sometimes people forget that.) I respect your decision of deleting, and I'm simply asking you to reconsider (so please don't take offence; you may fully ignore me). This website would be quite empty and frankly, a lot less enjoyable if everyone deleted their old fics.
GreenCAT the second chapter 14 . 4/24
thank you for this author's note. good luck on your non-problematic endeavours!
JemDragons chapter 14 . 4/19
Aww. Even if you hate it and you think it's awful (I must admit, I haven't read it since I was a similar age and I really can't judge its quality, I have no idea what it's like anymore) you don't have to delete it. It just feels like a waste. Like, 13 year old you put so much time and effort into this and probably lots of stress too, though I couldn't say for sure. It just feels like a waste to outright delete it and pretend it never happened. What I, personally, would prefer would be if you did what many other authors did and just swapped the summary from "Summary" to "Don't read this, it's ignorant, old and discontinued". That way people don't read it but you still don't go the the drastic measure of destroying all you did back then. Nonetheless, it is your choice and, as the author, your choice is law so delete it if you really feel the need.

Thanks for telling us.
g1rldraco7 chapter 14 . 4/18
Well THis is a big shock but i respect your decision and I wish you luck :)
I remember reading this when I was a similar age and enjoying it, but as someone who has also grown a lot, I respect the decision you're making and the reflectivity you're showing in making it.
Alright.
And the sad truth is that the last chapter could still be considered a very sad ending too.
kit-lelouch ai chapter 14 . 4/18
Nooooooo. Why not just rewrite them
Azurepheonix chapter 13 . 3/20
please continue
SweetAnimeLover chapter 13 . 1/2
Oh no Yami is going to Egypt what will happen when Yugi visit
Update soon
DisneyGirl10 chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Oh snap!
Hell is going down next part! Cool!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
Oh Poor Yami!
Look at him, going mentally ill. Obviously, his mom died at the hands of his drunken abusive father. Poor Yami!
And now, he's going to hurt someone, or worse, himself!
Oh Yugi! Hurry before it's too late!
Oh, I'm enjoying this.
DisneyGirl10 chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Aw, poor Yami, not having a friend in the world.
Yes Yugi, cheer him up. Be his friend!
I like this very much.
DisneyGirl10 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I have been looking for a good asylum story here. And I have found it!
I am so excited to read this! Thank you! This first part was so good! I can't wait for more!