Reviews for Barred Windows
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
How awful! Oh no! Waaaah! T-T oh dear. Rofl. No way.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Wow. Oh dear. How awful! Poor Yami/Atem! Oh no...
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Poor Yugi. Lol. Kaiba and Jou sitting in a tree! XD oh dear. Ouch! Poor Ryou. Why am I not surprised that, that is the reasons Marik and Bakura are there. AWWWW! X3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Whoa...
The sweetheart chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
Wow awesome story. Can't wait for an update :)
Romancelover1321 chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
So this chapter has been sitting in my inbox for over several months which is sad because once I started reading I became addicted to your story. It is very well written with very few grammar mistakes. I particularly love your Seto Kaiba for he is different than any other Kaiba I have read. I hope you decided to update some time soon, you really are beginning to unravel the plot and I am excited to see how it ends.
chirp chirp chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
I do hope you continue this story at some point, the plot is wonderful and your writing is excellent, a rare combination these days. You also capture the characters really well. I know the blackhole of procrastination is a dark, dark quagmire that is nearly impossible to resist, but I'm sure you shall prevail! Good luck with both this fanfic and the real world!
YamiMicaelaChevron chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
I hope you end up updating this soon because you left a lot unanswered and my newly found muses enjoyed this story as well...
Kukiko-Rei chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Nicee!
Famous Fault chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
No mather how downletting you are I do love your story.

It's original. And although I'm not a yaoi fan. (I'm a polarshippy!) it turned out real great. I really liked the 'wait...What!' from Yami the previous chapter. I have a hard time imagining Yami surprised!

Uppdate soon.
Elizabeth Price chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Your mini-story at the bottom of the chapter made me laugh. Don't worry, I'm in a similar battle with the demon myself. Tis the curse of teenagers.

Wow, I think I might have to re-read this story sometime. I remember most of it though, I think.

Anyway, I don't like Akunadin popping out of nowhere. That man only spells trouble, and all I want is for Atemu to get better. And he's even taken him away before Yuugi's weekend return. opaigfrkegusyss.

Hopefully you'll take down procrastination soon and update again, maybe possibly? :3
witnessmebeabsolutelyflawless chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
REVIEWING! :DDDDDDDD

OMFG! AWESOME!(OVERUSEAGE OF CAPS XD)
ToraTheShadowFoxDemon chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
OHMYRA YOU UPDATED.

OMROMROMROMROMROMROMROMR. . (Psh. Good luck reading THAT sentance. Anyways.) I LOVE this story, so much! It got me into fanfiction and, well, Puzzle/Blindshipping (same thing, in my opinion XD;;) 3

Oh, I know, procrastination is a b*tch. I've been procrastinating on my story for the past... mmm... month? Two months? Holy fluffy bunnies, I need to update... yeah, I totally understand you, and even though it may be filler, this update SERIOUSLY MADE ME HAPPY. You rock, man. You rock!

Now on to the actual REVIEW part of this review.

They're pulling out the case again! Yay! ATEMU IS INNOCENT, I TELL YA! Man, and right when I was rejoicing, BAM. Atemu's stupid uncle- I'm sure he's a very clever, kind man- had to butt in. GO AWAY, NO ONE WANTS YOU TO TAKE ATEMU AWAY. Especially not Yugi, hee hee *suggestive eyebrow wiggle*

... *cough cough* Aaanyways, uhm, can't wait to read more, take your time with the next update (... but not TOO much time), and I can't wait to read more! Yep! PEACE!
yayubaru1 chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
THEY"RE GONNA TAKE YAMI AWAY~? DO SOMETHING! *dives at you and hugs your legs* PLEASE DON"T SEND HIM TO EGYPT WITH HIS UNCLE!

believe it or not, this chappie... totally worth the wait *winks*
InsaneEvilLittleEmmy chapter 11 . 8/22/2011