Reviews for My Bad The Deconstruction of Jane
CashmereCat chapter 1 . 2/24
Lol this had me laughing my ass off... Even though Jane's like my favorite character in the Volturi. But i don't really like canon ships... NO EDWARD AND BELLA!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
This was super fun! Your beloved vjgm had already P2P this before I had a chance to read it as BxE but, I had purchased her published version and read it years ago. Truth in Advertising, was just a fantastic book. Thank you for bringing back the memories.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
ROTFLOL! This is a hoot!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
That was so funny. It must say something about Jane for everyone to picture her as various reptilian like creatures and demons!
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I just finished reading T in A, and now I'm moving on to the crackfic...I can understand why you won the contest. Funny, funny stuff. :)
tjbaby chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
hahahaha that was good! I really needed that. What a wonderful job on Jane being the complete demonic spawn. Loved the scene in Edward's head. But best of all... I love the moment when Bella takes on Jane. Nice job!
katelyndc chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Okay, Bella does have the best, but I truly enjoyed Alice! It was a nice little Bewitched Mommy/Daughter bonding moment...

Kate
Leucothea29 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I thought Leah was funny. I started laughing when she pulled out the sword, but then I read Em's comments about Edward's iron dick and I couldn't help but continue to laugh. It can't be any funnier, I told myself. I was wrong. Alice in Bewitched! Force feeding Jane a cookie and re-dressing her! I'm still laughing remembering! HA! Sterling silver cross... holy water! Loved the description of Bella coming in, I could hear the shining music and birds tweeting. Then there was Bella with the consecrated steel! *stops typing to bend over and laugh* I have to say my favorite part was the ending. It was like when the wicked witch of the west (who was just misunderstood, unlike Jane) melted. LOVED IT! Thank you for writing and posting!

Leucothea29
fitten chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
you are one of my fav fic writers, and this is my present fav fanfic -so a great combo and this was very cathartic - we all have our own "Kill Jane" fantasy!

"...shit probably had teeth. Ed must have an iron dick..." I am right with you Emmett, I couldn't agree more.
LYellowPorsche chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was awesome! Very funny and creative. Emmett POV cracks me up. Cool playlist too. A lady!
JK5959 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was very funny. :D
Mariana75 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
LOL What an original and unconventional fic! All the POVs were absolutely brilliant!

I particularly laughed with this line "relieve her of her head"...and the imagery after Bella pushed Jane into the bus! and I think Emmett was on to something when he said "Ed must have an iron dick" I bet he does ;)

Congratulations on the winning!

Thanx for this fabulous story :D
CherBella chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ha ha that was great. I love how Alice and Maddie killed her with food. And how Edward and Bella killed her with their love.

And in the end, Bella really got a chance to get rid of her, LOL
Siobhan Cullen chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
as always amazing
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 8/14/2009

Love all the Pov's, esp Emm

fav lines:

"shit probably had teeth. Ed must have an iron dick."- LOL

“Fuck! God, I hope I don’t get some kind of iguana disease now.”

"True love drove the metal farther into her cold black heart"- Aw

Thanks for writing