Reviews for When The Light Returns
ScreamingSunshine chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I cannot describe how beautiful this story is. Completely fantastic. Just...wow.
Also, I absolutely love how you went through the fight. It was so accurate, and I could see it in my mind perfectly. This whole fanfic is just amazing!
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
OMG! i loved it! is it OK if i use some of this for my story named, Demeter's jellicle ball, which is demeter's view on the jellicle ball? i'd love to! nevertheless, the story is really good! i loved the fluffyness at the end, cuz i just love some dem/munk fluffyness! well written!

-sophia
The Passionate Admiral chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This one was very emotional, and very strong.

What's most peculiar is that I can actually imagine this as the way Demeter thinks!

I really, really liked it. I think I'll even add it to my favorites!
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
He IS a beautiful silver knight, isn't he? *le fangirlish sigh* :) I see you haven't gotten a review for this one in a while. Well, you deserve another. W00T! _ I just LOVE cannon Cats fics, ESPECIALLY ones that do deeper elaborations on the emotions and events of the show! (But I love THAT in any fandom.) ;) This was a treat to read, nice nice! _ Did I mention your descriptions? Because your choice of words is SO right on!
Fantasia-the-Crazy chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
One word: AWW! I swear, Munk/Dem NEVER gets old.

I'm working on a fic that's kinda-sorta like this, a little, and I must say, you're giving me some second thoughts on how to pull this scene off.

All in all, you've done a wonderful job and definitely have a gift. Congratulations.
Munkustrap18 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I'm sorry for the mix-up. Your the real winner of the contest. 'Love and Hate are Two Very Different Things' was really good, but yours is better. I now crown you the first place winner of the first ever Munku/Deme contest! And now you can try again! A new Deme/Munku contest is begginning NOW! The due-date is September 17th! Congrats, SummerRose18!
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aw! The ending is too cute! Lovely. :-)
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
this is really good very detailed about macavity it's reli good
jelliclesoul635 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
All I can say is wow . . .

You have cleverly formulated a brief story around one of my favorite moments of the CATS video. As I kept reading, that whole scene replayed in my mind in perfect synchronization to what you wrote.

And your descriptions, my goodness! You wrote the events well enough for me to see and feel. You created that scenario to a point where I felt like I was involved somehow.

You truly are a magnificent writer, SummerRose12.

It was you who once typed in a review that you could possibly learn something from my writing in terms of being an author of fan fiction for CATS. But now my dear friend, I think things have been reversed because it is I who is now envious of your talent!

You should definitely consider writing more for Deme/Munku because you obviously have a gift for it. ;D

-jelliclesoul635