Reviews for A Little Bit of Him and Her
Olivia chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Aww that was one of the sweetest stories I've ever read! Just beautiful! :)
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
it's really cute and sweet a creative of how you wrote the story :)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
CupcakeBean, I think I love you! For as long as I can remember (and we're talking multiple decades), I've adored babies and the whole romantic notion of two people completely in love bringing a life into the world together. A child who's a combination of the two of them, with traits from the both of them all mixed together. Then, recently, I discovered for myself the wonderful world of Bones and a couple who's epically meant-to-be. Finally, I just read this fic that combines the above in a wonderful way, with the happiest of endings. Thank you for writing and posting this wonderful fic. It truly is one of my favorites! :-)
Ysa Ribeiro chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aw... That was perfect!

Amazing job, I loved it!

this one, definetly, deserve a sequel :)
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
*sniff* this is a wonderful little fic. even though i could see it as a longer, more filled out story, it's beautiful in it breavity. just lovely.

bellachaos chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Sweet story. My favorite line was Booth's "I'm so damn in love with you". Perfect and passionate and oh so appropriate.
Cheeky-Chops chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I LOVE this! Well done! Fantastic job!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
LOVE the last line! Love the whole story, actually. So adorable!
BBSHIPPER chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I could never get around to creating a profile for this fanfic site and you made me HAVE to do it today...just so I can tell you that I think your are an incredible writer...and now in an esoteric pretentious way that only a few can understand...but in a beautiful, straight forward way that is deceptively simple but captures the nuances of the characters we love so much... and that my friend is not easy to do.

Please, please keep writing...consider novels (if you have not done so already) love love your work.
Noie chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This is one of my favorite one-shots on this unfulfilled premise from the show. I hope you have some more out soon!
XxNovellaxX chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Oh my god! That was so sweet!
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Oh, that's nice! This would be a perfect scene to have on the show. The whole story gave me goosebumps. Awesome job!
Gryphin chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Gah I LOVED this! Seriously! Its been sitting in my inbox and because of my computer woes (8sigh) I'm just now getting to it. I would classify this as one of my guilty pleasure fics. I could so hear this in my head:

ā€œIā€™m so damn in love with you. You know that?ā€

*shiver* Oh Booth...we are so damn in love with you too! Thanks for being a bright spot in my day!

Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Haha, I loved that. It was so sweet. Great job! Haha, oh, yes. The baby's happy his/her parents are...happy. x]
bearlee-there chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Oh gosh. This just got me all choked up. Sweet and wonderful and a little bit angsty and yes, they are backwards, aren't they?

Great job! Thank you so much for posting.