Reviews for Ineluctable
Hot! I was conflicted here because i don't ship these too (I prefer artemis/holly) but het smut is not my thing... this was definitely smoking though
KiyomaMiranda chapter 1 . 2/8
For some reason, I laughed at the phrase "Turn off the sun." I thought it was funny! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Me and the person who commented below were fangirling about this at lunch today ;) WE LOVE US A BIT OF GOOD SLASH
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
this is so well written! what a beautiful vocabulary you have
happysue115 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I love you. This is seriously sooo good.
TENEBRAE99 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I really love the story! The way you wrote the characters are flawlessly true to their character and the M bits were written like a pro! Nice job! Hope you continue writing like this!
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Alright, so this was beyond adorable. Thanks for all the fish, I had a great time!
Skarlettefox chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
DarkShadowPerfection chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
i was completely into the story and it ended so beautifully i cried . love it
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Artemis and Butler.

I was honestly scared of this slash pairing... because their relationship is already layered with so many platonic elements. Adding love, esp. a forbidden love, and their relationship might break... or melt together into a grey and tasteless slop, indistinguishable from all the other slash fics out there. How would you separate all of those elements... do you?

But this... is beautiful. It's delicate. (Like a pastry). You can taste the complexities of their relationship and personalities... and emotions. The description is ethereal. It weaves the physical and the emotional perfectly without being too explicit, with enough fun and fire and finesse to keep warm.

It seems so... seamless :)

The dialogue, I think, is best. It accurately portrays the character and displays humour and wit... and affection. To me, Artemis's lines are golden. And, above all, his confession is my favourite.
Cielo1207 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
The first Butler/Artermis fic I have ever read. And it is beautiful. Your descriptions feel almost magical at times with a hint of frailty and I love this fic. It's beautiful breathtaking. Thank you for introducing me to this pairing and good job!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
mhm lovely :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Loved it
Ira Lea chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Wow. This is one of the most well written stories I've ever read on here, and your portrayed Artemis beautifully, speech and everything. Just a half an hour ago, I would have sworn that nobody could have done it quite as well as Eoin Colfer, but I would have been doing you a grave injustice.

There, now that all that's out of the way, omigosh, I loved it! Those two are so adorable, and you did an amazing job on the characters (and, of course, the other parts *winkwinknudgenudge*). So gonna favorite it!
Harriverse chapter 2 . 7/7/2012