Reviews for Possession

IM

cRYJANSDI

I ACCANT
Forbidden Void chapter 44 . 3/11
This is so fucking awesome, I can't even..
That's just awesome.. I read the full story in 6 days, it's just so fantastic that I couldn't stop reading
kurhoeshitsuji chapter 53 . 2/3
i just...i just can't right now.
you really have no idea what a masterpiece this really is. like okay ive read like thousands of fanfictions of all kinds, of all fandoms, of all ships. ive been doing it for about five years now. and this was the best one ive ever read out of every fanfic i have ever read.
i mean you just-
i felt so bad for kyle through this. it took me three whole months to finish it, and i cried so hard at the end.
that was...incredible.
just incredible.
words can't even begin to describe how amazing this story was. really this fanfic deserves a fucking medal. it was well written, always left the reader in suspense, and there was just enough amount of filler, smut, action, and just pure epicness.

alright sorry ill stop ranting xD
but seriously this was amazing, it blew my mind as i read it. the best fanfic I've ever read in my life.
Lmao six years later and I'm still reading this goddamn masterpiece of writing that is Possesion. You don't even understand how much I loved this story, and how many strange/happy noises I made whilst reading. The ending had me in tears, in other words, a perfect eternity.
Guest chapter 53 . 10/19/2014
Publish the alternet ending(s)?
Elltopilus chapter 53 . 10/3/2014
I loved this story in every aspect and I know it's old now and completed however I am still hoping for the most fucking epic epilogue to exist. But apart from that it was brilliant. Love you!
- elltopilus
Guest chapter 53 . 9/9/2014
The ending was perfect
Guest chapter 44 . 9/8/2014
Wow cute and I love lyles powers
Guest chapter 37 . 9/5/2014
I loved kyles speech
Guest chapter 36 . 9/5/2014
Amazing chapter as always love Cartmen and Riley
Guest chapter 34 . 9/4/2014
I thought this was a great chapter
Guest chapter 25 . 9/2/2014
Wow I cried and got aroused
Nora chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
You are the most amazing fanfiction writer ever
The grammar and spelling are good the character development is great the plot is original the way you write is impeccible and realistic kenny and kyle aren't Mary Sue I can't find the right words to tell you how much I love this story I hope you write your own book someday I would definately read it
There's always going to be flamers so don't worry if they don't like your story they should just fucking write there own one instead of sitting on there asses all day criticizing other people(:
Sorry for my ranting