Reviews for Possession
EVALYNNEHARBOR chapter 53 . 6/28
You are the absolute best I love you so much, this story has changed my life. Thank you, thank you. Possession has just everything I could have ever wished for and wanted and I love you so much for it thank you, Just thank you.
BLT2010 chapter 25 . 6/9
I joined this site because of you. I am absolutely loving it :-) idk if it's sad or not, but I can't get enough of this story. My "Kenny" died... So I can't help but cry every time the gush about each other. I miss that feeling... Thank you for this story. It has helped at least one adoring fan cope with his southparkesque life-story. You are my favorite author, never stop.
Luv ya :-) lovingreader406
LovingReader406 chapter 23 . 6/9
This is easily the best story of all time. Everything u put against kyle defines what life has done to me, down to the last detail almost. This story stopped my suicide attempt tonight. I read 20 chapters and have seen kyle and kenny wrestle with all my problems and then some. All they need is each other and nothing can stop them. U gave me hope in my dear hour. And I'll love you forever for it. Thank you :'-)
Karnival64 chapter 23 . 5/28
*Sigh* Your writing style is wonderful. I wish I can write like you, you amazing author.
Karnival64 chapter 21 . 5/27
I hate you...
Karnival64 chapter 12 . 5/27
... I love you...
Karnival64 chapter 11 . 5/27
Thanks, for making me cry at 3 in the morning. Thanks, for the way Kyle died... I enjoyed it. If Kyle stays dead imma scream and I don't care who I wake up!
Karnival64 chapter 10 . 5/26
Hi! Hello, me again. I just wanted to say, I love Nina. She's awesome. Okay, bye.
Karnival64 chapter 9 . 5/26
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKIN GIDDY I AM RIGHT NOW IT IS 2 IN THE MORNING AND I AM FILLED WITH EXCITEMENT! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WORK!
TheCuddleFox chapter 53 . 5/19
I totally just binge-read this in the last three days. Fucking amazing! You, the author, are my idol. I'm in tears right now because it's over, I'm kinda disappointed even though it has 53 chapters... Yeah... I didn't think I could read through it, but man, you sucked me in. I kinda doubt you'll even read this, but you're THE BEST fanfic author I've ever read material from. Seriously, write a real novel and MAKE SURE I can get a copy. I related so much to Kyle being bullied in school, although my case wasn't as severe nor am I top of the class at my school. Teachers would just give me some credit in front of the class for my writing *blushes* although I'm not even close to you. South Park is my life, I seriously watch it every day and Kenny is my all time favorite character. I LOVED this fanfic, I'm checking out everything else you have!
Forbidden Void chapter 53 . 3/12

IM

cRYJANSDI

I ACCANT
Forbidden Void chapter 44 . 3/11
This is so fucking awesome, I can't even..
That's just awesome.. I read the full story in 6 days, it's just so fantastic that I couldn't stop reading
kurhoeshitsuji chapter 53 . 2/3
i just...i just can't right now.
you really have no idea what a masterpiece this really is. like okay ive read like thousands of fanfictions of all kinds, of all fandoms, of all ships. ive been doing it for about five years now. and this was the best one ive ever read out of every fanfic i have ever read.
i mean you just-
i felt so bad for kyle through this. it took me three whole months to finish it, and i cried so hard at the end.
that was...incredible.
just incredible.
words can't even begin to describe how amazing this story was. really this fanfic deserves a fucking medal. it was well written, always left the reader in suspense, and there was just enough amount of filler, smut, action, and just pure epicness.

alright sorry ill stop ranting xD
but seriously this was amazing, it blew my mind as i read it. the best fanfic I've ever read in my life.
Lmao six years later and I'm still reading this goddamn masterpiece of writing that is Possesion. You don't even understand how much I loved this story, and how many strange/happy noises I made whilst reading. The ending had me in tears, in other words, a perfect eternity.