Reviews for Possession
I love this already
AddictedReader chapter 31 . 2/27
STOP MAKING THIS SO ADDICTING AND AWESOME! I'm up at 4:30am reading this awesome story. It's like my drug! _
mystique chapter 50 . 1/3
OMFG! Frickin Barney is motherfucking back. I expected this a long time ago but shrugged it off. And that verdict was really like O.J all over again lol.

Now that the initial shock is gone, I just want to say how great of a writer you are. Ever since I stumbled upon "Living the sin" I looked at all your stories and have been hooked. You just have a professional and very creative writing that can get many to not be able to stop reading, me being one of them, to which I consider talent.

Keep on showing that talent that are enjoyed by many :)
Guest chapter 26 . 10/20/2015
Why the fuck didn't Kenny just grab a stick and stab that cunt in the eyes for raping his boyfriend, seriously, Kenny needs to learn to fucking fight, yeesh. If he can throw a punch at 9 years old, why not 17?
EVALYNNEHARBOR chapter 53 . 6/28/2015
You are the absolute best I love you so much, this story has changed my life. Thank you, thank you. Possession has just everything I could have ever wished for and wanted and I love you so much for it thank you, Just thank you.
BLT2010 chapter 25 . 6/9/2015
I joined this site because of you. I am absolutely loving it :-) idk if it's sad or not, but I can't get enough of this story. My "Kenny" died... So I can't help but cry every time the gush about each other. I miss that feeling... Thank you for this story. It has helped at least one adoring fan cope with his southparkesque life-story. You are my favorite author, never stop.
Luv ya :-) lovingreader406
LovingReader406 chapter 23 . 6/9/2015
This is easily the best story of all time. Everything u put against kyle defines what life has done to me, down to the last detail almost. This story stopped my suicide attempt tonight. I read 20 chapters and have seen kyle and kenny wrestle with all my problems and then some. All they need is each other and nothing can stop them. U gave me hope in my dear hour. And I'll love you forever for it. Thank you :'-)
SinfulLies chapter 23 . 5/28/2015
*Sigh* Your writing style is wonderful. I wish I can write like you, you amazing author.
SinfulLies chapter 21 . 5/27/2015
I hate you...
SinfulLies chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
... I love you...
SinfulLies chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
Thanks, for making me cry at 3 in the morning. Thanks, for the way Kyle died... I enjoyed it. If Kyle stays dead imma scream and I don't care who I wake up!
SinfulLies chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
Hi! Hello, me again. I just wanted to say, I love Nina. She's awesome. Okay, bye.
SinfulLies chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKIN GIDDY I AM RIGHT NOW IT IS 2 IN THE MORNING AND I AM FILLED WITH EXCITEMENT! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WORK!
TheCuddleFox chapter 53 . 5/19/2015
I totally just binge-read this in the last three days. Fucking amazing! You, the author, are my idol. I'm in tears right now because it's over, I'm kinda disappointed even though it has 53 chapters... Yeah... I didn't think I could read through it, but man, you sucked me in. I kinda doubt you'll even read this, but you're THE BEST fanfic author I've ever read material from. Seriously, write a real novel and MAKE SURE I can get a copy. I related so much to Kyle being bullied in school, although my case wasn't as severe nor am I top of the class at my school. Teachers would just give me some credit in front of the class for my writing *blushes* although I'm not even close to you. South Park is my life, I seriously watch it every day and Kenny is my all time favorite character. I LOVED this fanfic, I'm checking out everything else you have!
Cyanide Cipher chapter 53 . 3/12/2015