Reviews for Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Logy81 chapter 13 . 5/21
ugh im craving more of these. if only you could continue up to day 10. but thanks for this anyway.
Logy81 chapter 8 . 5/20
Oh god oh god i love this hyde. He’s so badass and different in a good way, yet you managed to make him still in character somehow.
Goldenbassets chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
Oh this story is so good! Jackie and Hyde are perfect together. Fez's pranks to get back at Eric make me laugh out loud, just like Eric leaving Fez at the Canadian border made me lol. Eric realizing how little a spark he has with Donna is very intriguing. I'm a die hard JH fan but I'm also really digging JE and the forbidden love too so Eric thinking about Jackie naked has gotten my attention. I'm hoping you come back to this someday, you have a great story here!
femjedi04 chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
Oh man, I just discovered your story and am now desperate to know how it ends. Please update it soon. *With a Jackie pout on my face* Pweeeese?
great gospel chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I am loving this. It's completely in character, spot on actually. I can tell that I'm realling going to enjoy your retelling of events. Well done so far.

sora
Rock The Rain chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Please update? :D
Lexi Camille chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
Oh, please continue this! It's so sweet, funny, and happy! And there's still two more days! Oh, pretty please~~~
Vanilla Popsicle chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
GIRL! This story is so awesome. I read it all, so far and I NEED a new chapter asap. I can't possibly wait to see what's gonna happen to them. ;)
TwinzLover chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
WHAT WAS THAT? I THOUGHT THEY WERE FINALLY TOGETHER? YOU CAN'T GIVE HER BACK TO STUPID KELSO! NOT WHEN HYDE FINALLY HAS HER!
CindyLouWho0110 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Lolol my face hurts from laughing so hard.
wprincessannw chapter 13 . 10/10/2010
great story - I love your growth of J/H especially w/ the lines being drawn w/ Kelso right away and Hyde showing some emotion. Somehow Hyde emotional is still believeable because hes so sarcastic. please continue!
discoslam chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
love this story still dunno why i never alerted to it but that all changes now!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
LO-effin-L, whoa, fez takes revenge waay far-i love it!
dandylionnn chapter 13 . 8/20/2010
ahh!

so good!

i love this couple and i really love how everyone is totally in character :)

you should update when you have free time

;)
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
lulz, awesome! please keep it up