Reviews for Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
young dawn chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I am loving this. It's completely in character, spot on actually. I can tell that I'm realling going to enjoy your retelling of events. Well done so far.

sora
Rock The Rain chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Please update? :D
Ali Camille chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
Oh, please continue this! It's so sweet, funny, and happy! And there's still two more days! Oh, pretty please~~~
Vanilla Popsicle chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
GIRL! This story is so awesome. I read it all, so far and I NEED a new chapter asap. I can't possibly wait to see what's gonna happen to them. ;)
TwinzLover chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
WHAT WAS THAT? I THOUGHT THEY WERE FINALLY TOGETHER? YOU CAN'T GIVE HER BACK TO STUPID KELSO! NOT WHEN HYDE FINALLY HAS HER!
CindyLouWho0110 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Lolol my face hurts from laughing so hard.
wprincessannw chapter 13 . 10/10/2010
great story - I love your growth of J/H especially w/ the lines being drawn w/ Kelso right away and Hyde showing some emotion. Somehow Hyde emotional is still believeable because hes so sarcastic. please continue!
discoslam chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
love this story still dunno why i never alerted to it but that all changes now!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
LO-effin-L, whoa, fez takes revenge waay far-i love it!
dandylionnn chapter 13 . 8/20/2010
ahh!

so good!

i love this couple and i really love how everyone is totally in character :)

you should update when you have free time

;)
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
lulz, awesome! please keep it up
mangaanime chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
lol I love all of fez's pranks they've been great. I'm super happy you updated! and this story is as great as ever definitely my favorite that 70's show fic :]
Vanilla Popsicle chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
I loved the chapter, as always! And it's ''Zeppelin'', sorry I had to say it, lol. Anyway, can't wait for another update. ;)
Marla's Lost chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
I adored all the little Fez 'treats' left for Eric and Eric left wanting...delicious little tease of a chapter.

Looking forward to Day Eight Part 2
Vanilla Popsicle chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
Girl, that fic is just made of awesomeness! I can't believe it. I read every chapter and it's just SO DAMN GOOD. I found myself laughing out loud several times, it fits with the show and the characters' personalities. I really am looking forward to read more from this story. One of the best I've ever read, congrats for the great work!