Reviews for A Smarter Hunt
Saissa chapter 3 . 11/10
Great story. Like I said in another review - These people (dumbles and the order) clearly have NO IDEA what human nature is like. They must accept the adage - Kill or be killed.

It is NOT wrong to kill in self defence.

The fact that Dumbles thinks that killing for ANY reason is bad - sounds almost like one of the 10 commandments which means its a religious ideal.

OK NUFF saiid. great story.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 2 . 8/22
Regarding the cup. You did make harry ask her about the des plans. Rework that if needed and voila, nut nah i dont really care about it either
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/12
Need I really say more?!
Miss Millie chapter 3 . 7/29
Hello Kevin,
I have read and reread your H&G stories. I don't read most H&other ships, but when I write and ask if an author if there story is h&g if not I just don't read any more. Several authors have gotten such angry readers they said they won't ever write one again. I hope you keep writing anyway you if it is h&g the best for me.
good luck with all you do.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 4/14
Well, the goblins surprised me. I was sure you'd go for house elves.
jpspring chapter 3 . 3/30
Thanks for writing. I found this story to be wonderful and very believable. Moreso than JKR's book. :) Keep up the good work.
DeltaMLP chapter 3 . 3/11
Yeah, fanfiction has ruined the original HP series for me too...
Tomon chapter 3 . 1/9
I must admit I find this story weak compared to the rest of your work. If I would review it as stand alone work I would said "good even if the goblins sort of took care of everything" but given how much I enjoyed the rest of your work... Average story still worth reading is my final word. Still thank you for that possibility :)
aheartofwords chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
I would loveeee to read more of this story, a continuation or epilogue of sorts but it is still perfect as is. You're right you know, this does make so much sense. The goblins helping, the change of approach. I really enjoyed this fic! Thanks!
nayin17 chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
I love your version of The Deathly Hallows. I also don like Albus Severus as a name. Thanks for writing another Harry and Ginny story
james.mattson.7 chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Just giving you a well deserved congratulations on a superbly written story.
N Flamel chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
I'm not sure if you did this intentionally, but my guess is that you did. Toward the end of H and G's conversation with Snape in the hospital, Albus's 'plan' was described in very vague terms, the most telling of which is that he had been trying to lead Hermione to an understanding of one of the facets of his plan. It was obvious that DD had not given any of the Golden Trio anything specific. In contrast, we have Harry's plan, which was so precise actions were timed down to the minute, communication was open and widespread so everyone knew exactly what they had to do and when, and Harry's plan utilized many different people and resources, while Albus's used the Trio. Ad infinitum. What a great way to put DD and JKR in their place.

I really like an intelligent, proactive Harry, so this story was fun to read. Ginny was sparkling, Ron tolerable, but Hermione a bit too pushy for my liking but certainly within the bounds of canon. The goblins were written very well, especially Harry's interactions with Ragnok and Rocknose. The Commander's compliment to Harry was movingly written, and I'm sure will be a memory Harry will cherish forever. Altogether this was much closer to what I would have liked to have seen from the 7th book. - N Flamel
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Nice story!
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Interesting approach to the end of the story. The writing was pretty good, but felt a bit rushed. I feel this would be better if you expanded on a few things you glossed over. Overall, though, this was very enjoyable.
serialkeller chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Pretty good, although I think the idea of getting married immediately after finishing school is such a terrible idea and wouldn't be likely to happen. Other than that, good stuff, even if I think Ginny would never end up with harry most likely due to the fact that fics have destroyed any liking of ginny ever, sorry about that.