Reviews for A Smarter Hunt
jeannetaylor79 chapter 3 . 4/8
Kevin: Whether you still receive your reviews or not , I'll take my chances and write. This particular fic hit me so deeply that I've read it more than once since of my thoughts of JK,s fics are as yours are also. Until I began reading FF, I couldn't believe how stiffly she had written her fics. As I often heard said on the old show: Dragnet: "Just the facts Maam" That was her books to a tee. The Movies were not much better to the point where I have the completed set of DVD,s but only read and watched to half way into book and disc 6, had only skimmed through both book and disc 5, and book and disk 7 is still unopened. Yes she came up with a fabulous idea but in my humble opinion a great many of the FF writers who expounded her ideas exceeded all expectations as to how she should have taken her ideas and built a stronger series. Thank Merlin for our FF writers, you especially. Thank you so much as your closing thoughts at the end of this chapter allowed me to finally open up. sorry but at *5 in Sept/2017, I'm not as great in English writing as I was in younger years. thank you for listening. my email add is dandelion80 bell. net
noreenklose chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
Good story.
thanks for sharing.
Montara chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
Wow, this story was a lot bloodier. But so much more realistic. And Harry forcing himself to witness the destruction of the horcruxes...to face what he was ordering others to do in the war...that was so brave of him.

I think I like this Harry the best. He's acting like a true leader.

Thanks for sharing!
Himanshu.99 chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Pretty Unrealistic
Himanshu.99 chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
The way this fic is written, it is very easy to control a person if you have means and you can have everything they have and can make them do anything you want. I think this is a big loophole. It it was so easy Voldemort would be the king of universe. Leave Voldemort the first Dark Lord would be God. Makes me wonder if all Gods were Dark Lords in disguise.
nayin1704 chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
The ferret dead is also wonderful. Wish JK killed him and not Fred. Like your version more than the canon
nayin1704 chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Using Lucius money in paying Harry's war fees was the best here lol
jadethetroll chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
cool
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
Great read. Don't be a dumbass and do what needs doing. Such a simple mantra that could've saved some serious issues for Harry and crew
Saissa chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Great story. Like I said in another review - These people (dumbles and the order) clearly have NO IDEA what human nature is like. They must accept the adage - Kill or be killed.

It is NOT wrong to kill in self defence.

The fact that Dumbles thinks that killing for ANY reason is bad - sounds almost like one of the 10 commandments which means its a religious ideal.

OK NUFF saiid. great story.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Regarding the cup. You did make harry ask her about the des plans. Rework that if needed and voila, nut nah i dont really care about it either
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Need I really say more?!
ROCK ON
Miss Millie chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Hello Kevin,
I have read and reread your H&G stories. I don't read most H&other ships, but when I write and ask if an author if there story is h&g if not I just don't read any more. Several authors have gotten such angry readers they said they won't ever write one again. I hope you keep writing anyway you if it is h&g the best for me.
good luck with all you do.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Well, the goblins surprised me. I was sure you'd go for house elves.
jpspring chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
Thanks for writing. I found this story to be wonderful and very believable. Moreso than JKR's book. :) Keep up the good work.