Reviews for A Smarter Hunt
nayin1704 chapter 3 . 7/20
The ferret dead is also wonderful. Wish JK killed him and not Fred. Like your version more than the canon
nayin1704 chapter 2 . 7/20
Using Lucius money in paying Harry's war fees was the best here lol
jadethetroll chapter 3 . 7/14
cool
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 5/16
Great read. Don't be a dumbass and do what needs doing. Such a simple mantra that could've saved some serious issues for Harry and crew
Saissa chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Great story. Like I said in another review - These people (dumbles and the order) clearly have NO IDEA what human nature is like. They must accept the adage - Kill or be killed.

It is NOT wrong to kill in self defence.

The fact that Dumbles thinks that killing for ANY reason is bad - sounds almost like one of the 10 commandments which means its a religious ideal.

OK NUFF saiid. great story.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Regarding the cup. You did make harry ask her about the des plans. Rework that if needed and voila, nut nah i dont really care about it either
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Need I really say more?!
ROCK ON
Miss Millie chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Hello Kevin,
I have read and reread your H&G stories. I don't read most H&other ships, but when I write and ask if an author if there story is h&g if not I just don't read any more. Several authors have gotten such angry readers they said they won't ever write one again. I hope you keep writing anyway you if it is h&g the best for me.
good luck with all you do.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Well, the goblins surprised me. I was sure you'd go for house elves.
jpspring chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
Thanks for writing. I found this story to be wonderful and very believable. Moreso than JKR's book. :) Keep up the good work.
DeltaMLP chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
Yeah, fanfiction has ruined the original HP series for me too...
Tomon chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
I must admit I find this story weak compared to the rest of your work. If I would review it as stand alone work I would said "good even if the goblins sort of took care of everything" but given how much I enjoyed the rest of your work... Average story still worth reading is my final word. Still thank you for that possibility :)
aheartofwords chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
I would loveeee to read more of this story, a continuation or epilogue of sorts but it is still perfect as is. You're right you know, this does make so much sense. The goblins helping, the change of approach. I really enjoyed this fic! Thanks!
nayin17 chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
I love your version of The Deathly Hallows. I also don like Albus Severus as a name. Thanks for writing another Harry and Ginny story
james.mattson.7 chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Just giving you a well deserved congratulations on a superbly written story.