Reviews for The Little Merman
mochiusagi chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
wow, poor axel, he almost died. Please update soon!
Neferkitty chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Just perfect, as always, dear 3 Your version of this Disnzy classic is so great, I was grinning like mad when reading ! I'll definitely look for the next chapter !
Spry Striker X chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Holy... Crud... THAT WAS AWESOME! I am so surprised that this hasn't gotten more reviews! It is really good, just as all of your other stories are!

I hope you update soon :)

From Kelsey (The weird one)
Neferkitty chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Wow, very nice version ! I love it (like all of your stories actually...) ! You made Axel human too D that's a great idea 'cause now the story will obviously be more different of the original (I mean... it already was, but... yeah, I understand myself, it's not than bad ) I can(t wait to read your next chapter, hold on, girl, you rock 3
Iceshadow27 chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
W00P! Another awesome chapter great, lol, Axel is a human now too. Man I can't wait to see what happens next. Hope you update soon
mochiusagi chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
aw poor sora, but there must be some other way for him to get together with riku. Please update soon!
Iceshadow27 chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
I love this story so much. It's great, although maybe you should add a little twist to it. I'd like to say but I might end up writting a whole freaken chapter about it XP

Anyways, love the story, please update again soon
Sweet Wisteria chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Hmm... Xemnas seems like more of a silver trident person than a gold trident person...

Very cute. :)
Naokiru Michiyuki chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Hehe, 2 fast updates! Thank you! _

Since Sora is meeting Larxene in the next chapter, I can hardly wait to see what's going to happen!
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
haha, poor riku, I really didn't think that he likes his statue. aw sora loves riku, soo cute! Please update soon!
Sweet Wisteria chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
OMG! Your casting is so perfect- Marluxia and Axel...LMFAO! Are you planning on following the little mermaid story line exactly? I can't wait to see the next chapter!
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
AWESOME!
Naokiru Michiyuki chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
xD I just loved it when Marluxia was explaining the purposes of forks and pipes! xD that totally made my day!

I'm very interested in the reading of the onwards chapters! Keep up the great work and I'll be waiting for the next updates!
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
hahaha I can't believe marluxia is the seagull, haha that was great! Please update soon!