Reviews for My life as a goth
Jordan-of-forksx chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
LOL , LOVE IT !
LOLbrooke chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
In my opinion there were so many things messed up. As a Ronnie Radke fan I have to say Ronnie Radke was the vocalist and frontman for Escape the Fate not the guitarist until he was sent to jail. The spelling and grammar was notroious. I could barely read it and it made no sense. Usually I try to find something good about everything I read but for this I could not. Also I hope this is a parody and you actually, legitimately write and this was just a joke and not your actual writing.
Trololol chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Not as good as My Immortal but still better than the real Twilight series!
Mireia chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Obvious My Immortal ripoff, but I lol'd.
SubjectDelta chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I think... I am the only one who understands that this is a spinoff of My Immortal, the worst fanfic ever written on the internet. BRAVO!
Wrandom Writer chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
uhm. . . wow. I couldn't even get past the firs paragraph this is so, horribly written. There's no punctuation, spelling is horrendous, and it's almost impossible to understand.

I hope that this is a joke, because it is awful. Just read over it yourself and I'm sure you'll notice.

I assume that you read, since this is a fanfiction site, so you SHOULD know what proper, decent writing looks like. . .read and learn.
FlameEater chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
wtf? its all fucked up and the spellings are wrong. tell you friend to try again.
lalala145 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
O.O...um...O.o...o.O...UM
Team Erik and Fang chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This was a parody, right? PLEASE BE A PARODY!