Reviews for Until it Sleeps
briarleaves chapter 15 . 10/13
This is awesome keep up the good work!
/\ /\
(**)
Wolf Tabby Fox Nicole chapter 1 . 10/12
Kakashi and Naruto, WHAT?!
Kikuriki chapter 6 . 10/5
Its not bad but Sasuke as a genin, during the chuunin exams (or during the Wave mission) has nowhere near enough chakra to make even one kage bunshin, let alone the same amount as Naruto. Kage Bunshin is a kinjutsu for a reason, it takes so much chakra that it would kill anyone under Jonin reserves, which Sasuke does not have at this point in time. The only reason canon Naruto can do it is because he's A, an Uzumaki, and B, the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki and has the stupidly huge chakra stores to go with them.
Faery66 chapter 19 . 8/23
Hope to read more soon.

D
bluedog44 chapter 5 . 8/13
He should've had a few drops of tears When Kakashi said "Do you have this much mistrust in me?" So it'll be more dramatic!
This is AMAZING!
Camille.Ad0 chapter 19 . 7/26
I agree with guest about kaka/shika!/naru it d be nice ) .
Lunae Nix chapter 1 . 7/24
I agree.
I'm going to be honest. I came here for the smut. And that's it. But as the story went along I saw that it had a good plot line. So I stuck around and continued to read it. Everyone is gay for Naruto (͡ ͜ʖ ͡). How about a threesome? Shikamaru Kakashi Naruto? I'm up for it? And Shika was fucking hot went he grabbed Naruto chin the first time and was like "Not every bodies true colors are pretty as your Naruto." I hope you don't mind but I'm going to use that quote. I had so much fluff that it was hard for me to not squeal every to seconds. I WANT LEMON! I WONT BE SATISFIED UNTIL I GET IT! Also I just imagion Pervy Sage and Pervy Demon both teasing Naruto. How about a Omake with them three? This story is so kawaii. I love it. But it didn't go into much detail into anything really so I thought it was one of them short stories. :/ Either way its a good story and I recommend it.
"Don't treat it like a tool because tools only die in the end." ._. Wow. The irony.
SandwichGoddess chapter 19 . 7/14
Love it! Time travel is a hard theme to pull off, but you did it well! Just a note: 0300 would mean 3 am, 1500 hours means 3 pm, because it is 15 hours into the day.
Will you ever continue? It's been along time, other than that, it's great.
Paige chapter 19 . 7/6
I can't wait for next chapter I love this fanfiction ️️️
BelleMorte1989 chapter 19 . 6/25
Please update soon this story is so good
BelleMorte1989 chapter 16 . 6/24
Woo brutal surprise...I lurve it
pandalarios999 chapter 19 . 6/23
I'm not a fan of these but this one was good