Reviews for Until it Sleeps
TokusatsuLuv chapter 19 . 9/18
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
MattKennedy chapter 19 . 9/16
Very cool story! :D Love how things have worked out, and I actually like the way you write Sasuke. Hope you continue this sometime.
Kikuriki chapter 13 . 9/8
Clobbering is beating someone practically senseless, you know? Not bear hugging them..
Kikuriki chapter 6 . 9/8
Sasuke making ANY amount of Kage Bunshin would kill him from chakra exhaustion while he's a genin, Kage Bunshin require Jonin level chakra reserves to make even one Bunshin, and while Sasuke has a lot of chakra, he doesn't have enough to make more than one or two if he was pushing it without dying, much less twelve.
Guess chapter 19 . 9/5
Beautiful story! Very captivating! Hope you finish it!
Nice job!
Ethan Illinois Jones chapter 5 . 8/22
I really hated Kurenai in this chapter. She's a disgusting person in this story, and I know I will hate her if she doesn't change soon. I hate people who would judge Naruto because of his condition as jinchuuriki before knowing the true him. Let's see how she reacts when she finds out that he is the last of two clans (Uzumaki and Namikaze) in Konoha.
Perfectly Craptastic chapter 19 . 8/16
Ooh update soon! I love this story!
Please update! !
sesshys lover chapter 19 . 6/11
I don't mind if your not good with battles I would just love an update! I want some KakaNaru lovin'!
Koukaku chapter 11 . 6/5
I love this!
Loveryon chapter 19 . 6/4
Please tell us that you're going to finish this story! I love it!
CrypticSilhouette chapter 12 . 6/1
I do like your story, but a lot of the skills/abilities of the characters are super warped... For instance, gaara's armor is an 'absolute defense' that even lee's kick while using the gates couldn't penetrate fully. In addition, the kazekage had been sending assassins after gaara for years, if it were that easy to penetrate his armor, he would be dead by now.
lucien.francine chapter 18 . 6/1
Chapter 20 please
Psyka chapter 19 . 5/26
Three or four days try six or seven years I love the story though please come back and update again soon