Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
SirisAnkh chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
I don't know if you will ever come back to finish the story but I hope you do. It's very compelling and leaves more to be desired. Hope you finish!
Erik-is-my-angel1234 chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
I love this story so much, please update soon!
Jakethedog chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Hey loved your story. Please continue it someday.
jjadra chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
awwwwww He is soo sweet :3 in a strange way but i like strange people Cant wait for more update soon \(-)/

Krasna-Volny chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
I must admit that when it comes to stories involving Arkham Asylum, I can be very hard to impress. Far too often have such poor writers on this site taken up the pen on this matter, and I finally feel that I have found a story which does Arkham and its moody, cheerless, atmosphere true justice.

You are a truly talented writer and I am very much captivated by this particular story. Even if you will never finish it, I feel I must offer my compliments to your skillfully rendered work.
MissBellaVoisin chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
This story is amazing. I doubt you will continue :C or read this, but if you do I just wanted to let you know! Easily one of the best Harvey/TwoFace fics I've come across :)
IAmYourPhobia chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
This is an extremely well written story and I love how you portray Harvey. Really great job, and I can't wait for more!
angel19872006 chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
please update I can't wait and read what happens next
nasdat ptitsa girl chapter 11 . 10/27/2009
This is great! Carry on! You can do it! Youre an excellent writer.
LameBicycle98 chapter 10 . 10/19/2009

I really like where this is going! It's nice to see a pleasant Harvey Dent. Gen is a great character - just terrified and spunky enough :) This is quite the enjoyable read, and I'm even wasting class time to do it! Ergo, super bonus.

Thanks for writing, and I hope you update soon! I'm really interested in seeing where this relationship is going to go.
tinkabella011 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
great plot, can't wait til a new update :)
The Evil Chocolate Cookie chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Please you have to continue or I will die ;_;
nasdat ptitsa girl chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
Will you continue? I love this story. Please carry on.
GuesssWho chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Continue this!
MiSs. TeRy514 chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
this story is amazing, i love it