Reviews for If Things Were Different
the.red.iz chapter 51 . 5/19
Hi,
I have never written one of these reviews before, but your story is so good that it definitely warranted one. I absolutely love everything about it, as I myself am a big fan of Snape. I am so excited to see how Harry discovers magic and I truly appreciate all the hard work that you have done with this story.
Dina chapter 11 . 5/11
Aw! Snape has a soft side!
Dina chapter 9 . 5/5
Hmm
spiffy2143 chapter 141 . 5/1
This is such a great story. You are an amazing writer:)
Is Lily the muggleborn relates to Dumbledore the halfblood? Lily said she visited that house every summer where here UNCLE lived. Dumbledore owns the house after his squib aunt passed. Was his aunt her grandmother and her son then lived there in the summer when his niece visited. I’m probably looking to deeply into this but I’m just thinking.
Why not he adopts another magical child Harry’s age. Then he will have a sibling and constant companion like the twins have. He can even have play dates with Neville that would be so cute.
MissBrains101 chapter 5 . 4/1
Ron and Harry have already become friends.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 141 . 4/1
Watch out for the women of Rosenshire.
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 140 . 3/30
Awwwwww that was so cute!
griff212 chapter 2 . 3/30
I stopped reading when Minerva said he made an unbreakable vow, there needs to be some exposition here, how do any of these people know about this. Also, the dialogue was kinda rough and seemed ooc for the people at this time period. Sorry i can read this
griff212 chapter 1 . 3/30
How does hagrid know about the promise, i think thats something that should be addressed
Patti Jensen chapter 139 . 3/21
I do hope you continue this story. I have thoroughly enjoyed it thus far.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 139 . 3/16
So now Sirius will have amity close by. And Harry and Ron can have a new friend.
t42n24t2 chapter 139 . 3/16
Draco would do well to run around with Harry and Ron, and Tonks would love the Weasleys. I hope they go to Rosenshire.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 138 . 3/10