Reviews for If Things Were Different
Cosmyk Angel chapter 31 . 7/12/2013
Do you know when you plan to update this story again?

Cosmyk
WhiteWolfWoman chapter 31 . 5/31/2013
LOVE the housekeepers' names! Very original! Kinda want to smack Sirius, though... Harry is very, VERY cute!
Potter Love chapter 31 . 12/10/2012
I deffinetlly have to say that this is quit the tale. I'am truely enjoying the enviorment that Snape and Harry have been put in. Especially with the places own enchantmen, I really like that. however I'am quit curious as to weather Snape and young Harry will have any appearencese at Hogwarts it's self. Im also wonder if Harry will have any 'accidental magic' in the coming chapters, it would be an interest to read.

Also this is just a sujestion but, what about trying some of thyripy on Harry's fear of magic? You put in the story that when he gets older he, would be introduce to magic again. Why not do some like that, as you progesss more into the plot?

Again it is just a sujestion...
Saissister chapter 31 . 12/6/2012
Cute
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Nice chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Great chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more soon.
Hwyla chapter 31 . 8/24/2012
I'm not sure I have reviewed in quite awhile (if at all) - sorry. Just want to say I have been enjoying the story. I really enjoyed the 'early days' of Sev and little Harry, when it was just the two of them, but also when they moved in with the Weasleys. I find the Pairyweather family to be interesting OCs and I love the 'feel' of the manor and its grounds. The huge birthday party/house party was quite interesting and I'm glad Sev has neighbors who will 'have his back' if needed. I hope Harry adjusts better and begins talking more.

Just a few corrections on this last chapter: 11th paragraph
...to be a little wizard in do time... should be 'due time'

also - every time you have used '...a dieu...' it should actually be 'adieu' one word, not two

with ONE exception - '... without further a dieu...' should actually be 'further ado' otherwise you are literally saying 'without further goodbyes, I say goodbye' - which doesn't make sense. What is proper here is the meaning 'without further 'fuss' I'll say goodbye'

Looking forward to more chapters. Thanks for the story!
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 31 . 8/24/2012
Cracking. . . More please
Yana5 chapter 31 . 8/24/2012
aww Harry wasn't in that chapter. through i am glad Sev is happy
bkerrmom1 chapter 31 . 8/24/2012
Love this!
Melancholic Pianist chapter 30 . 8/18/2012
I started reading this before yesterday and I absolutely adore it! I cant separate my eyes from it, I seriously can't! I can't believe I'm up to chapter 30 already. NOOOOO! I wanna read more! The story is just to good! Ive been glued to the computer for so long that my eyes hurt, yet I don't care! Bring on the rest of the chapters 'cuz in gonna read it all! Mu-ha-ha-haaaa! Ahem, well anyway, you've got an amazing talent for writing and I admire that! Keep on writing, please!
Pathseekerme chapter 30 . 8/2/2012
Awesome, simply awesome! Every time I get a new chapter, I re-read this from the beginning. I find something new in it each time... I am in love with the way the characters live and breathe and move from chapter to chapter! I'm waiting for Sirius to make trouble, for I just know for him to be true to himself, he'll have to do something dumb!
PhoenixFelicis chapter 30 . 8/2/2012
This is a great story. I hope to see more of the story, whether we are just going through Harry growing up, or if we are going to soon fast-forward up to Harry's first year. I can't wait to see what'll happen next!

Phoenix :D
The-Untempered-Schism666 chapter 30 . 8/1/2012
love the story so far, keep it up