Reviews for If Things Were Different
Dixie.f.9 chapter 150 . 12h
Poor Gloria will her nightmare never stop? At least Neville has his mother back.
t42n24t2 chapter 150 . 14h
Dumbledore can be quite ruthless. I feel for Gloria.
Dina chapter 24 . 7/19
Wow, tension in the Willow House! Sirius is such a jerkin this chapter!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 149 . 7/15
Things in the war are speeding up.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 148 . 7/15
Well at least Luna will grow up having friends who don’t think she is weird.
Dina chapter 22 . 7/12
I'm sorry, but this is a cute story so far! :D
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 148 . 7/8
Yay! Such a sweet chapter! Loved it!
t42n24t2 chapter 148 . 7/7
More children for little Harry! Wonderful!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 147 . 7/4
Ah Harry is a mini celebrity.
MissBrains101 chapter 19 . 6/26
They're also a lot of hard work.
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 144 . 6/17
Ohhh nice. Can't wait to read more!
MissBrains101 chapter 144 . 6/16
Very cute chapter. Though the grammar could use some work.
PaviCalli chapter 142 . 6/12
I love this story but I do believe that the high praise for Dumbledore was partially unjustified. He did favor the Gryffindors and ignore the bias against Slytherin House. Ignoring the issue of his bias for the Marauders vs Severus, no better example exists that the leaving feast in Harry's first year. To announce Slytherin's win and allow their house colors to be displayed, then give just enough points to Gryffindor for them to erase that win (and points given for breaking the rules) is inexcusable. Deliberately humiliating a quarter of the students is NOT the act of a person who listens to ALL the students and their needs, and doing it at the feast was deliberate since it had been four days between the events that he awarded the points for and the feast. He was more interested in making heroes of the "Golden Trio" then in the fact that it was a slap in the face for the Slytherins. I would very much doubt that anyone in Slytherin trusted or believed in the fairness of the headmaster after that! Dumbledore may be a powerful man who believed that he was doing the right things but he was also human and manipulative in his drive to get to the end he wanted and given the back history shown in the books that started long before Harry arrived at Hogwarts.

This aside I do love this and can't wait to see where it goes. Thanks for a great story!
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 143 . 6/10
Oh poor dobby. I love that elf so much!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 143 . 6/9
So Dobby will get to see both Harry and Draco grow up. Imagine if Harry , Ron and Draco grow up being best friends.