Reviews for If Things Were Different
adenoide chapter 14 . 8/25
I don't know but Severus look like he is not able to think by himself. He follow Dumby and did everything he asked. I think he lost his knowledge. I don't understand why nobody bring Harry to have a check up after he was hurt by an avada, with the Dursley it will be understand but with Severus is a wizard my god. I hope he will take his own life in his hands and stop to do what Dumby want. For Severus and Harry they must leave the UK for an other country and raise Harry in the muggle world who will make friends.
Pathseekerme chapter 43 . 8/25
Very, very good! I love your story, and as I am in a nursing facility right now, I'm looking for things for me to read. Keep up the good work! I've been following the story from the first and i love it!
jason.matthews.940436 chapter 42 . 8/7
What a good story. I'm glad that Professor Snape is looking after Harry. Please keep writing.
nightwing27 chapter 8 . 8/7
good thing in my story that rat will never escape askban and better yet he's going to the veil after the trial the so called prophecy in 3rd book will never happen
nightwing27 chapter 7 . 8/7
look who's talking dirty rat your the one who turn you back on your friends and rather spend your nights eith your new husband lol
nightwing27 chapter 5 . 8/7
in my story that rat will be hunted dow even before he tell his mast whore tom
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 8/7
I'm glad lily was smart to use a unbreakable vow and stop dumbledore from sending harry to those sick bastards
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 8/7
if it was my story I will kill off lily and james who cares some prophecy says in my story they will destory that prophecy by living and the long bottoms will never be attack
hwyla chapter 42 . 8/7
Love the thoughts Sev is having about the 'dog' - eventually he will get the perfect one!

And I can just imagine that huge tree in the curve of the staircase - with greenery throughout the house. I'm sure it all looks and smells wonderful.

I know Lily means well, but this really wasn't the day to say something about finding new love. Not good to choose a holiday to remind him of unhappy times. At least it doesn't seem to have depressed him.
bkerrmom1 chapter 41 . 7/27
So love the new chapters and really looking forward to the next ones.
hwyla chapter 40 . 7/18
What a great start to their vacation time! And how lucky for them that the Romanians had not left yet!

Wee certainly seems to 'need' a dog. Not sure a 'great big hound' is the best idea for little elves and a toddler - maybe a medium big one? Like a foxhound? More their size.

Altho' story-wise I can see something like an wolfhound or a boarhound (Great Dane) causing mayhem from just being so big he runs over the elves and Harry. Should probably need to be kept outside to keep it from breaking things as it runs around the house. Of course, THAT wouldn't last long. It will be in their beds in no time!

I don't remember now whether Sirius transformed in front of Harry. I wonder whether a dog would be scary because of that? Probably best, if the dog isn't black. Well, best for Harry (if not the story) and I think Snape would take that into consideration.
Nanchih chapter 40 . 7/18
Less than a thousand is probably not a viable population of dragons. While several real protected species have been 'brought back' from smaller populations, there is serious concern that there is not enough genetic variation to consider as healthy. For example, the white Tigers in captivity are all descended from a single adult. Even though the cubs were bred out to normal tigers, and then back-bred to show the phenotype, many are seriously defective. They are essentially Hapsburgs.
bkerrmom1 chapter 39 . 7/9
So very glad you have come back to this wonderful fiction. I hope you are able to find the time to update the next chapter.
Anonymous chapter 32 . 4/26
Wonderful plot and describing words. Something you need to fix: your variations of state. In my opinion, you use state too often and even sometimes where it takes away from the dialogue. Also, you can try to correct your puntuation and... yay for Snape!
Sheep chapter 23 . 4/25
Well, it seems like a very wonderful story, and I love the plot, but if I may give a bit of constructive criticism, you should double-check your spelling of a few words and punctuation, and make sure that you do not repeat state so much, as it is alright to say said once or twice per chapter. Otherwise, the describing words are amazing!