Reviews for With Her
we're in this together chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Okay, well, I don't read Romione, but this was just fantastic! So sweet! I've never read any canon pairings, and am not a great fan of Lavender, but I pitied the poor girl. Though I don't know why...
Peace out,
Crys
PF2724 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Brilliant. The ending was a little abrupt, but still :)
thlove chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
AWWWW! Perfect!
kikicakes chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
awwwww! lavenders such a slag! and hermione and ronn its so.. awww! and harry and ginny was funny and cute all at the same time! maybe your not so bad harry! stupid dean -_- Great story!
Ileana DuBaer chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Love!
maximumpotter101 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was so adorable...Hermione and Ron 4eva!
Aria657 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Kinda cute! Ron is a prat, and Harry gives out advice! Great job!
squishypinapples chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
oh! yay! hahahha love the ending :) great build up :D
2ndstar2theright chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This was amazing, it seemed like a page from one of the real Harry Potter books. You did outstanding for capturing the personalities and the feelings of the characters. J.K. Rowling should add this page to one of books!

I LOVED it! Keep it up!
GrangerWeasley chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Great!
miley-o123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
loved it
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ohh, I just loved this(:

Lovely brother/sister bonding between Harry & Hermione, & lots of love to the last, wonderfully awkward scene with Ron & Hermione(:
Amythest Corthe chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Great story! I loved all the emotion and angsty goodness from Hermione haha. I'm really glad you threw in the Harry/Ginny/Dean bit too. The only thing is that the ending was a tad bit abrupt; I kind of thought you could've kept it going a bit more. But otherwise, this was really interesting to read!
BillyMayesismyhero chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Good story, I'd like to see what happens next. And just a side note...I loved the sentence with pregnant pause in it.
Avanell chapter 1 . 8/14/2009