Reviews for InDependent
aya -.- desu chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
waaaaaa...
hibariiii.. you saved tsuna! now! you get your price! #throw tsuna to hibari
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow. More please?
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
eeeh, how could I have just read thiiis? This is such a nice prologueee! Stalking your profile for continuation!
Erzazel chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Looking forward to the second chapter.:)
My Blender Is Better Than That chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
*sigh in relief* ThankGod, this has a happy ending.
Fallingrain chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
...…...so I'm guessing that youre not gonna continue this /: sheesh even though your writing is so good and the plot is creative too. I swear, the beat candida never get completed D:
pewpewnoqq chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
So...are you going to continue this? :3

I love it.
terei chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wah Please update asap I wanna know what's going to happen XD
FancyMittens chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Wah! _ 333333 I love this story! It's seems like you really have something going here right? Keep going! I-I'll even give you cookies for motivation! -offers-
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
OH My God! This was great, but slightly confusing.
The time is really confusing. But all the others are quite fine.
um...I dont think i am making sense here, maybe it is because I am so cold and can not think stright...
Please update soon! I really like this.
Ciao.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
How romantic! x3
I hope the second chapter comes out soon! Really! w

I wasn't able to go through your profile before because I have other fanfictions that's on my look out list that just happened to have been updated right after I reviewed (like always), lol.

Tsuna's whole entire life in the fanfiction sure is a nice reminder to those of us still in school...although, he does have brilliant luck xD

Somewhat o_o
Ain soph auir chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow...

This chapter was simply stunning. I love the way Tsuna reacts and the way Hibari seems to act very Hibari like. I love the setting. I simply love everything!

It's very unique how it's set a millennium in the future. Does this have any big impact on the story or was it somehow just a convenient time?

Looking forward to the next update!
Lireach chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Interesting. I hope you update soon.
animefreakanime chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
AH i can't wait to see what relationship hibari and tsuna have. XD please continue
Natillia chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Great. Another story I'm thrilling to read now. "

Thank you for the awesome fics even though they're kinda torturing me as good fics cannot be rushed but still, THANK YOU! :D:D

-Natillia