Reviews for Project Dying Hope
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Wait -Byakuran killed Spanner?!
deadbutts chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Shou-chan is jealous. Heh.

OI, MARSHMALLOW-FREAK, ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE SHOU-CHAN OR ELSE SOMEONE WILL STEAL HIM AWAY. (No, no, please ignore me—I am just giving you more reviews, mademoiselle.)

Well, do update. The plot is kicking up. Whhoooop.
ella chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Do continue
LittleLunaChan chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I love the story so far but I'm afraid you dropped it? Since it's been quite a while since you uploaded the second chapter... Could you tell me what your plans are with this fanfic? I would love to read another chapter, if possible :)
df14-blacksnow chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
It was quite dramatic/angsty, just the way I like it c:

cool story, but may I have a request?

Please update! *smiles*

Thank you and God bless.
Nickel Xenon chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Oh my, what a twist ending. Now I'm extremely curious to see how this turns out.
MSYOU chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Ugh you dear killed me, I surrender to your awesomeness xD Seriously this is just so good and ugh I swear it's almost like I can feel Shouichi's desperation/fear he's going through *shivers* I really hope to see an update soon :D keep up the good work ne
Chiya-chan chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Aah I like this :3
selandora chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
ah! this is amazing! :) i think i reviewed the first chapter before, but i'll review again anyways. your writing style is so mature and really suits the angst of the entire story. i can't wait to see more of this.
turtlelikelemon chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
please update soon!

im really interested in your story!
KIS'E'productions chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
HOW COME I'VE ONLY JUST SEEN THIS AND- gdhjhsdjsdafg

Sigh. Okay. I'm calming down. Phew, this almost made my heart explode :D

Stockholm Syndrome 10051 style? OMG you are love, love, you hear me? (and that's not a bad idea either) And of course being Byakuran's second in command comes complete with sexual harrassment from the boss, it's just the way things are in Marshmallow World

Kikyo! Kyah! I love him so much, he's my favorite funeral (lol him being Byakkun's personal bodyguard made me smile so wide my face almost split in two). Poor Shou-chan, he thought the evil overload only liked him, but little does he know Byakuran keeps other people at the side (like, maybe Zakuro because he's awesum?).

I think the image of Shouichi fixing Byakuran's tie like a good little housewife broke my brain-in a really good way :D :D

Gah I can't wait for you to update w This is...a really amazing fic. I love end-of-the-world fics so much and when you add 1005 love(?) at the side it just makes me go drunk with love for it.

Thanks so much for writing this (and please excuse my fangirling), Seto-san
STOPUSINGTHISACCOUNTGDI chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Hello! I was the person who reviewed earlier using my friends account, jarnee337. :) I'm liking this story a lot. Byakuran gives me the creeps. *shudders* I'm waiting for the next chapter! :D
finding chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Byakuran, y u do dis to Shou-chan!

Oh man, you're so good at this. Bya-chan is so disturbing as he is enigmatic D'8 I'd love to read your entire AU! I bet it's just as good.

The power play was very well done, and poor Shou-chan must be an emotional wreck right now ;; Good job!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
oh, is this a oneshot? it would do excellently both as a oneshot as a multichap, just so that u know...

great job :)
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Great story! Can't wait to read more!