Reviews for Down Time
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I can't belive i never read this story before, i have no idea how i never saw it, but it's just as wonderfully funny as your other hellsing fics. I've never heard of apples to apples, but it reminds me of dixit.

Integra was a bit annoying, but that's mostly due to personal hangups. And alucard is SUCH a perve.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ha ha, the only way this could be better is if Seras and Pip realized why Dracula was annoying. XD W
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Haha, I've never heard of that game, but that was quite the epic trap there. Hee. Too bad she lost, Sir Integra's a bit of a sore lose it seems. Behehe...
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Very amusing, thank you :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
*snickers* Nice! Only Alucard.

Thanks for writing.
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
haha loved it :)
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Brilliant
BondSlave chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
HEHE.

I love that game. I played with three of my friends several months ago and I remember each round one of us (differen't ech time) picked the Count Dracula card. haha.

LatteJazz put frightening

Creepygirl put stoic

Claytheoriginal put Dead

and I put romantic hahaha.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
He rigged it. He put the suggestion of the game in Police-Girl's mind, then used his powers to rig the shuffling of the deck.
SweetDarkSilence chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Freakin' hilarious! Love it!
ian chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
this storry was incredibly funny good job
Different Child chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
My god I loved it! XD That was too perfect! Integra has to let him win in order not to do anything b/c HE knows SHE knows. O my. I would loved to have seen it as a two shot with his personal reaction to that afterwards. How she hesitated. Hehe. Since he knows she knows. _
Autumn Thief chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Awesome! Very well written, great job! You should do another classic game like Guess Who or Clue or something.
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Ohmygosh. This is amazing. xD

I've played a similar game and there was a card that said The Vatican. Yeah, that game spawned many inside jokes among my ffriends..
xxyangxx2006 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was funny! And I love Apples to Apples. Maybe I might try it that way instead of the noun to match the adjective. Thanks for the new way to play it!