Reviews for Down Time
xxyangxx2006 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was funny! And I love Apples to Apples. Maybe I might try it that way instead of the noun to match the adjective. Thanks for the new way to play it!
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hey, crabby pants! Very clever idea for a story. That Alucard is wiley. I think it might've been fun to see a couple other rounds in detail, too.

You did a really nice job with the set up of them sitting around, and how they all reacted to the boredom - Controlling Integra trying to force the phone to ring, cool Alucard sitting in utter stillness, lecherous Pip leering at Seras, and young Seras jumpy and impatient.

Apples to Apples was such a great game to have them play! So simple, but so telling - I liked that part about Integra getting psychological insights into the judges. The one time I played, someone put down America as a match for American and it DIDN'T GET PICKED! Yeah, I learned a lot about that judge. Even though I only played it once, that game is a great favorite of mine, because it always kept the kids relatively quiet and happy at indoor lunch recess. :)

I also thought you did a really great job describing Integra's thought process as she watched the cards laid and made her decision.

Totally great interactions between the characters and a fun one shot.

Seifus chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ah, Apples to Apples, I love that game. The amount of strange match ups that happened (K is funny?), but I enjoyed both this fic and the game.

Looking forward to more, and have a nice day.
ChaosIsBest chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That was hilarious and very creative! Poor Integra, that was such a classic Alucard thing to do. I would imagine that is just how Integra would think. Great fic!
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Quite good, quite good. Pairings abound about the story add a nice feel to it, not just a focused one. What a situation Integra had herself in, nice idea. XD
Blue Bear chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
hilarious! You should writte a sequel more delirious with other characters, especially the major, it should be funny
Felix Falora chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
And somewhere far off in the mansion, a tormented Integra let out a scream of pure, unbridled rage at the predicament she had just left. The game lost, she would forever feel that shame at letting her servent best her.

Very amusing fic XD
Azure Zangetsu chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow, something Integra can actually lose at. Poor her. Alucard really had her in a pinch right there, AND he knows her mind inside-out. Very sly Alucard...very sly.

Grea fic as always. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Is it you that likes Spice and Wolf? I can't remember if you're the friend that likes it or not.

Always Entertained - Azure Zangetsu
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I think Integra wish that the whole country of England was hit with zombie virus. Man that was funny. And Pip, trying to be all French and try to cop a feel of Seras. I wonder what would happen to him is Seras caught him. Or Alucard. And Alucard being Alucard as always. Always tormenting his MAster and Servent. But I wonder who put that romance card at the pile. And that does sound like a intresting game. Im guessing the Judge picks a card. Once that card is pick he or she shows it to the people. The rest will throw in card that they think the jugde think matches the card. And then the judge will pick the card. If the card that was pick will go to that person. Am i right. I think I want to play that game. Funny fic
Jjvalour chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I agree, Apples to Apples is fun :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2