Reviews for surprise
Heartbreaker27 chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
omqjl you need to write some more asap.. bbut it was funny but not at the end when em said out of her instead of off of her... WRITE MORE!
godschild4ever chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
This is a really well written story! Please update soon!
gilo chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
wooooooooooooow go emmet! have him beat edward up some more he deserves it! please post more soon i wanna know what happens next...in other words you having em beat edward up ;) haha jokes do whatever just post more soon! :)
SadaMari chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
CONTINIUE! ahhhh ive read this like three times ahaha.. pleasseeeeee
Beautifully Created15 chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
aww man it was just getting good why you stop writing can you please contine. please.
J.M. Rose chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
very good story!
duchess0amy chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
What? It went from I hate the lying bitch to kissing? Yeah, people can fall in love in a short time but there was no transition where hate evolved to love. I'm confused.
where-did-life-go chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
You totally have to continue! Please? For me?
lovejoypeacetpl chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
good story update soon
Jess110426 chapter 12 . 5/4/2010
and here starts Es MAJOR guilt trip... know him, he'll want nothing more that to die after he finds out the extent of everything that happened to B.

and for james, I do hope that he'll be sent back to jail for braking his probation and that B will file charges against him. and for the baby, I do hope that with everything that james has done that he will not have any parental rights over her.

looking forward to your next chapter and what you have lined up for us...
sunnybella chapter 12 . 5/4/2010
wow! what a intense chapter. When the next chapter.
lovejoypeacetpl chapter 11 . 4/29/2010
OMG! i want more! write like the wind!
sunnybella chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
wow how sad. when is the next chapter.
Obsesive Reader chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
Thank fucking God!
Olympic1340 chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
Oh, how could you stop there? Poor Bella! I hope there is an update coming soon.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »