Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: From the Ashes
rikusora fan chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
i love this story it is great. I think you did a great job on the plot.
sorariku fan chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I love this story. it's great.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
i love ths story. great job on the plot.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
okay... for starters Sora is so out of character by him not wanting to fight, he never acted that way in the games, as for how Roxas was reborn it just made me laugh, he IS Sora the only way that he could possibly be split from Sora is by Sora using a keyblade on his own heart, you need to do more explaining in the story than you do, and not go from first person POV to third person like you just did in here... Sad that I wasted my time on three chapters of this when you do have promise on plot. Also how the hell did Riku allow Axel to go after Sora, Riku is Sora's shield... he must trust Axel already huh?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
i love this story. it's great.
kingdom hearts fan chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
i love this story.
kingdom hearts fan chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
i love this story.
Into-The-Dark-rutu14 chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
That. Was. Amazing! I loved it! And I'm so glad that everybody came back to life, and there some twists and turns which made the story just that much more interesting.
TrifectaAeterna chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Wow, I did not expect you to kill off Mickey. I must say that this story has been really interesting. Good job! I think I will stick through with it.
DelightfulHearts chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I really like your story. You have a strong plot and conflict. Something I would like to comment though is that you should add some more imagery in your story. Form more of a concrete setting, describe what all these people look like. You did very well with Riku in the first chapter, but the others appearance are a bit sparce. Also add some action with you're dialogue instead of 'Axel said' it adds a lot to the conversation and gives the read a sense of how these characters are interacting with each other. Aside from that you have a gift for narration, voice, and dialogue. Your characters are not totally OOC (a little sprinkle of OOC is okay) and again this story is really good, I enjoyed it.

Please don't hate me, I just like to help and add some suggestions.

~
chaosgenes chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
I don't know about the other chapters, but I noticed that in Chapter 3, the point of view is completely messed up...There's Sora's first person narative, then all of a sudden you switched to third person where I know what's happening despite Sora leaving the scene. There are times when even Sora seems like he can read minds.

Like I said, I don't know about the other chapters, but I'll just say keeping a consistent point of view would make the story better.

Not bad for a first fic. I look forward to further plot development and the pairings :)
Sonomi-chan chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
This was an absolutely amazing story! I loved every single chapter :) Definitely being added to my favs
A.D. Williams chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Another nicely written chapter. Am I sensing a tinge of Zemyx here? _ If not, that's fine; it just seemed likely.

You did very well with putting your own OC into this. I've found that I'm not too terric with OC's but granted, making them the main characters I suppose is where you take a huge leap in faith that they won't be considered some sort of Sue, xD. I'm eager to read the rest of this though :)
A.D. Williams chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was your first story, eh? Very nice start! And I'm happy that you didn't have a Kairi-bashing session here, as I had thought was going to be the case at first. While I'm not particularly close with any of the KH females (well...Xion and Larxene excluded), I still look at everything about a character as simply adding to the regular storyplot and not as a hindrance that requires harsh rubbing at that character. So, congrats on this! Now I shall continue reading _
VioletStar98 chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Aww... it's ending... but at least you have thoughts for a sequel in mind!