Reviews for Cherish
SterlingSilverMoon chapter 14 . 2/28
UPDATES HAVE STOPPED?!
*cries tears of blood*

AND.

I GET THIS WEIRD GUTSY FEELING THAT HARUHI IS THE ONE WHO ORDERED THE THREE GUYS TO BEAT UP HIKARU.
HARUHI YOU LITTLE ******************************
Rawr chapter 14 . 2/2
I need another chapter ;-;
BellaLovesNinjag chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I love your stories you are awesome ! Why I don't want it to end ! But I think it ended it looks like it's ended but what about Tamiki ?! I love Tamiki x Kaoru , only when you wright it though . Again I love you so very much !
BellalovesNinjag chapter 14 . 3/25/2015
Are you writing more ? I will die if you honestly are done :(
animefollower chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
I loved this story and the one that goes with it! you have an good talent for angst and drama (as long as you dont over do it of course). i only ask 2 thing. 1.)UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF TWINCEST! 2.) this is more of a request, please let someone beat the crap out of haruhi if she was/wasn't behind this. Loving this!
Luna Luce chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Great story, I read the first one and loved it. I hope you continue this, and why do I get a feeling that Haruhi is behind all those attacks. I mean if she wasn't then those guys wouldn't have stopped just because she asked them to.
igee778 chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
. . . Can u update? ? ? *puppy pout* I'm so sad its not going. . . :'(
neonpopsicles101 chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
why haven't you updated in over a year? :'( i wanted more
Adorable Reader chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
I hope there is a next chapter
asdfghjjkl chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
Holy, I found a great story. With an sequel. But it's not completed? Please please please continue this! And fast! I wanna know what happens!
luckycat222 chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
idk if this is finished but you sould Update soon! i know (from my person experince) its hard to update sometimes but its realy good! so...ya. im gonna go. bye :)
akirak chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
haha i like it but the end u kind of lost me o.o
so what dose he mean " the sooner he was better the sooner kaoru would love him? "
Meg chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
Is this the end? Ease write more!
EridansLonelyTentabulge chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
Are you going to write more? ;n; I miss this fic so much. I read it like a month ago then I just re read it last weekend and today ;U; please update or whatever! :DD
EridansLonelyTentabulge chapter 14 . 4/17/2012