Reviews for Devious Instinct
vanilfrappe chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Yumm, you are too good! That has to be the omost delicious outlook from kaname I have ever read! Oh, and its so perfect, I can just imagine this would be how he'd think and act once he had Yuuki. She is HIS. Do write more, I'd love to read more of your writing!
karinagt chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
I loved it! ) The style was different from most ff. thanks for posting!
UndergroundSonata chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Great chapter _ I'm not usually one for lemons, or limes or whatever, but you did a good job without it being to vulgar for me to read, and then ending was cute what yuuki said ;P Keep up the good work!
YANYAN11 chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Once again, FREAKING AWESOME! Totally love it. You really know what Kaname thinks. I just hope Hino shows more something like that in the manga:) KEEP ON THE GREAT WORK! :DD
SexWeed chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Somehow, while I was thinking you'd go for the full-blown lemon, I liked it a lot more this way lol...it's so much more beautiful when it's just subtle and implied, rather than fully described...

Kaname...oh my GOD 8D ... Kaname-the-beast is just sexyfineness. Pure, unadulterated sexyfineness. While I actually prefer Kaname-uke, this just had me at the edge of my seat gripping the sides to prevent myself from falling off...and by the end of it, I was squealing so loudly I think I shattered every glass object in the room XD ..

Your little snip-its aren't painfully short, they're beautiful just the way they are ... (*hint hint) ...PLEASE CONTINUE! D
alyzzahp chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Yay! Thanks for updating! x33

Loved it! Kaname's thoughts every chapter makes it even better! xD So dark yet sincere. He speaks the truth that sometimes its hard to understand. Even him. *rants*

Hope to seeing you update soon! ganbatte! (o_o)/
Chibi Kitt chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
god no matter how many times i read your story im so amazed at how you capture his frame of mind you are hands down one of the best writers i know
Sagakure chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Absolutely delicious! :D

I was delighted at how well you handled their reactions, Kaname's hunger for her while still being so careful, not taking too much, being so open to her... and Yuuki, shy ahd cute but also enjoying it all along... X3

It was all perfect, including the awakening in each other's arms and Kaname's thoughts on protecting her and how. Lovely!
0xSakuraHimex0 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
ow your an amazing writer! _ I very much enjoyed reading this! Will there be more chapters?
neurofreez chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
I like it. Yes, Yuuki, what cruel things you do...

Always loved that phrase "what a cruel thing you do to me". And funny enough, the real meaning behind it changed several times through the course of the manga (so far). Or maybe it's just me that thinks that. Has my understanding of the characters/story changed that many times...?

The first person view is fine.

I was gonna say something else, but I forgot. This was a nice look into the mind of Kaname.
Sagakure chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
I think this chapter is even more delicious than the previous one! X3 *delight*

And don't worry, it's not redundant at all, Kaname's mind is always lovely to get a look at! ;D And you write it so wonderfully IC and interesting!
Kustacha101 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
This is my favorite part

"Those two acts have hung in uneasy silence between us since their birth. I know only silence as a comforting blanket to hide them"

I can gladly and proudly say this is my favorite peice of fanfiction so far. I've always thought that Kaname loved Yuuki so much that no one could ever describe it, but somehow you did just that! I wonder how well you would do with Edward from Twilight :D
YANYAN11 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
The stories are soo AWESOME! YOU are soo AWESOME! :DD Please, please, please make more! :DD
alyzzahp chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
*fans herself*

woot! O I just love every sentence in Kaname's mind! x3

Its so pretty and deep how you express them! I just love it!

Im glad you continued! Hope to read more!

See you update soon! ganbatte! (o_o)/
TellMeDoYouWanna chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Gorgeous. Just plain GORGEOUS. A slight hint of repetitiveness here and there, but considering Kaname's suffered without Yuuki for nearly ten years, I think we can all forgive him (*or you? XD) something as small as that...

I'm starting to wonder if you're psychic now XD There's only around...three authors in this entire fandom who can portray the depth of Kaname's character so flawlessly. The way you've used your language here is just so beautiful, it's like these intermittent phrases here and there are just screaming "PLOT BUNNY! PLOT BUNNY! NOWW! XD"

"Kaname, make love to me"...8D **alarm bells** 8D (****)