Reviews for Condemned
Wyndhaven chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
You should look up 'Friend or Foe' by T.A.t.u. It fits this story.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
;((( so sad.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I like this, quite a bit, but it would've been interesting to see what Harry would've done if he chose to fight.

Still, I loved this spin, and the character death definatly completed it.
Windy Rein chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
So utterly sad and heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Like a dried up rose.
funkichooki chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
OH, that was sad. I really feel for Harry. Coincidently I listened to 'Evil Angel' earlier today and I think your story suits the song, or the song suits the story, whatever. That was delicately written, well done.
Hamm On Wry chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I wonder if Albus had these same types of thoughts before he faced down Grindlewald... Had he been younger and Gellert older, he might have...
Black Perla chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Fitting. It's one of those stories that takes matters into its own hands. I wholly agree on the future potential, maybe... the story behind this story? ;D
Chocola Emo Shizzle chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aw. Poor Harry. D:
Winoniel chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wow. Powerful, pithy, and brilliant. You manage to condense a great deal of the angst, horror, and terror of Harry's battle in such a short fic. Well done.
Kamp chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
oh, so tragic. i liked this. i like harry's choice. it makes him more real.
suki chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
*cries*

I thought I couldn't love your writing any more than I did *cries more* and now you don't write as much as you used to, and everybody comes up short compared to you... it's sorrow heaped upon sorrow *sniffles*
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009

Terri
Barranca chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
No love lost there on Voldemort's side, his seems to be a twisted affection where death is the paradise promised.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Eep! Heh...well...that was...weird? O.o Didn't expect that...at all. -shrugs- Ah well...this was pretty good, short, but good. 0 Keep up the good work, kk? Ja! -
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
"A pale hand rested over Harry's hand and took his wand from unrelenting fingers. Behind him, Harry heard the breath of defeat like a tolling bell."

I think you mean "unresisting", no "unrelenting" here. :)