Reviews for Condemned
Do you live in Austria or germany? Cause of the mein gott thing... Das würde mich überraschen, aber ich kann sehr gut verstehen warum du in eglisch schreibst deutsche fan fictions Sind leider scheiße
ddo3807 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Dear Author,
This was an amazing one shot and I loved the way you highlighted the pressure Harry was under.
I was wondering if u would write a continuation but from Voldemorts point?
Wyndhaven chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
You should look up 'Friend or Foe' by T.A.t.u. It fits this story.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
;((( so sad.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I like this, quite a bit, but it would've been interesting to see what Harry would've done if he chose to fight.

Still, I loved this spin, and the character death definatly completed it.
Windy Rein chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
So utterly sad and heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Like a dried up rose.
funkichooki chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
OH, that was sad. I really feel for Harry. Coincidently I listened to 'Evil Angel' earlier today and I think your story suits the song, or the song suits the story, whatever. That was delicately written, well done.
Hamm On Wry chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I wonder if Albus had these same types of thoughts before he faced down Grindlewald... Had he been younger and Gellert older, he might have...
Black Perla chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Fitting. It's one of those stories that takes matters into its own hands. I wholly agree on the future potential, maybe... the story behind this story? ;D
Chocola Emo Shizzle chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aw. Poor Harry. D:
Winoniel chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wow. Powerful, pithy, and brilliant. You manage to condense a great deal of the angst, horror, and terror of Harry's battle in such a short fic. Well done.
Kamp chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
oh, so tragic. i liked this. i like harry's choice. it makes him more real.
suki chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
*cries*

I thought I couldn't love your writing any more than I did *cries more* and now you don't write as much as you used to, and everybody comes up short compared to you... it's sorrow heaped upon sorrow *sniffles*
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009

Terri
Barranca chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
No love lost there on Voldemort's side, his seems to be a twisted affection where death is the paradise promised.