Reviews for Of All People
Sin-Of-Virtue chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Why is there not another chapter? (
Ch3r chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
write more!
Elias-Aza chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Another great fic! The emotional side was great... :D
TemariFanForever chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh...That was sad. I really felt the emotion. Great story.
chuya chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This was incredibly well written. I don't usually read Alex and Harper stories because the few that i have read were pretty iffy, but this one is easily one of my favs now. I'm also sad if this is the end of this story. Maybe if your willing a sequel could be made?

yeah, awesome job! ;D
itslivinginallofus chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow. This fic is one of the best I have read, and easily one of my favorite Halex fics regardless of how heart-wrenching it is.

First of all, it's brilliant that even though it's not clear until a few lines down that it's Alex's POV, I completely knew that it was from the start, and that shows true talent in characterization. Also, you avoided one of the easiest traps a writer can fall into, and I likely do it all the time - being self-indulgent. You wrote this as a true-to-life (not to mention true-to-character) piece rather than a 'happily ever after' fic to make yourself and all the readers happy and comfortable. That's incredibly impressive.

That being said, I hope you consider expanding on this, perhaps in sequel form. It feels like there's more story to be told, to me anyway. Although if you decide not to, it stands fairly well as a oneshot, also.

(You've got some great one-liners in here, as well)

Done rambling. Phenomenal job!
Lodylodylody chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This is so sad. Wonderfully written, but sad.