Reviews for Second Chances
Meganshmills chapter 1 . 7/12
I absolutely love this story. I didn't think a twilight/buffs crossover would be good but you proved me wrong. It's amazing. I like how Bella isn't weak and the buffy/spike pairing, loved them in the TV show! I know you haven't updated in years but it would be amazing if you could update! Can't tell you enough how much I actually enjoyed reading this! Amazing storyline as well and I kinda liked what you did about Angel. LOVE IT :) :) 3
claire chapter 12 . 6/28
Please update this story
brendafay chapter 12 . 6/14
more please
claire chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Please update, it is a brilliant story
lady yumi aiko kumiko chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
Ooh i forgot to add how nice it was to add that bit about leah. For me, she was a tragic character in the series because of what happened to her and how unfair it was to lose her life and lovelife to her shapeshifting legacy. Unlike jacob who gained so much more, she was at the losing end. It was good to hear someone else having gone thru and lost so much to destiny. I quite like it. How about if she found herself again with oz' help? She hasnt imprinted, and if her theory is right, she would never imprint. So why not have it that she becomes oz' mate then. He's a diff wolf and he mates for life. I didnt really believe he and willow were meant for each other. The chemistry wasnt really there. Leah can at least begin to find the relief if not the healing. Its quite consuming for her in the books having to see sams mug everyday at every moment. Oh i do hope you can continue this one of these days!
lady yumi aiko kumiko chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
This is one of the most enjoyable stories ive read. Finding a btvs/twilight xover thats good is rare. Plus you have so many good original concepts (to this story) going on here thats notable: the guardians and hall of champions, gateway world, genrsis of humans and worlds, slayers essence remaining the same and diff in each worlds, the paradise for both humans and supernaturals. I really like it. It would be a crime if you stop and abandon this story bec really this can be very successful. I seldom see good spuffy crossover so even from only that you got me as a fan :) i do hope you have so much inspiration so that you can continue with this story, if you need help with getting someone to at the least look over what youve written for this, i can help you out. So what do you say for a much anticipated update?
samantha1987 chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
I need more here
samantha1987 chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
I love this story
Zanna-Alitis chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
This is a very good crossover. I'm actually very surprised. See, I'm not a huge fan of Twilight, I was only looking at crossover because I was bored. But this is a very, very good story. I love that there is plot in both fandoms, not just one. Please update this soon!
Veronique24 chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
Great read! Can't wait to read more, please update soon!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
This is quite amazing! Mucho love here! UPDATE SOON! I want to see Jasper, Spike, and Buffy kick ass!