Reviews for Why Be A King?
guestt chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
as a man who's only played the vita version ive never had to go to a funeral but this was good.
FemiCanada chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This story was really good. Or if this wasn't a one chapter story then... never mind it probably wasn't. Anyway, am glad to see Little King Story Fanfiction. C:
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
i'm sorry you lost nia. the heart is an interesting thing. isn't it. we make many connections and bonds with others between ours and their hearts. and if those binds were to be severed the pain would be unbearable.
Unholy Fear chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow, this really spoke to me. I've never had to attend a funeral, but I have had a few close calls, nearly losing my best soldiers. Really well written. Nice job.
CloudyDayInMay chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who played LKS! This reminds me of Naomi... She was there from begining, but every time she or one of her husbands died I restarted the game... until the end, when a dragon tail killed her and I decided to finally let her go :(

Wonderful fic!
Dancing Blade Marth chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This reminds me of the one funeral I attended. It really was my fault, bringing only farmers into the Turnip Forest...they killed three. Two washed up. One didn't. If only I hadn't been so careless...

Velo:If she wasn't mourning, I'm sure she'd say the story is good.
Sir Starlll chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I rather liked this story. It reminded me of when I fought the onii king, and during the festival, for some reason, I felt like I had some sort of respect to the guy.

Creepy, right?

I donated an empty, darkish room in the castle to the guy (the first room on the left when the castle gets first upgraded or something)!

-Sir StarIlI
DivineJudgment chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was so sweet and depressing at the same time!

It was beautifully written and Nia was a great example of exactly how most people were portrayed in Little King's Story. I haven't played LKS in quite a few months but I think I'll play it again tomorrow! Overall, it was a great story and I loved the behind the scenes info you gave! Please keep writing more LKS fanfictions!
Protectorofkingdomhearts chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Its nice to know that I'm not the only one who fears for my villagers lifes. Excellente story, try writing one from the villager's point of view, cause if you don't I will!
dragonsandpikminrock chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This reminds me of a grunt I had named Gwen...

She washed ashore 4 times, got married 2, and had 1 child. She was my favorite.

AND THAT STUPID #%$ING MUSHROOM KILLED HER!

:cries:

Faved story, this was awesome. There should be more stories here; it's a good game. (albeit a large ripoff of Pikmin XD)
smash fanatic chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I am sorry to hear about your loss AOF. That Mush Bro is really a cheap *. O:

But I love your story. It was well written. Your not a wimp for feeling a little empathy for one of your citizen's death. In fact, this should motivate you to be more careful with your guys now that you know about the possible ramifications.
Luna Ace chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
cute story.
Blue Toad chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. This amazing game totally deserves fanfics. I don't have any ideas myself (and creating sections myself makes me feel nervous if I'm honest _;) but I would like to toy around with Princess Talk sometime.

ANYWAY. Great fanfic, it's written very well and we can clearly see it from Corobo's point of view. And it links well to the game! It's always sad when a person doesn't wash up on Forever Beach. T_T But no Kampbell, you're off someone else (avoiding spoilers) to oversee the one person's funeral who died during my game.

Great contribution to the LKS section.
vivibo chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Aww, this was such a heartwarming story. :)

I had no idea that there was a Little King's story section!

I've never had a funeral in my game, but I'm kinda glad I haven't. It would probably make me cry, because I'm so sensitive.
Peach the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wow... this story was very deep in my opinion. You pulled this off really well.

I admit, I haven't played Little King's Story yet, but I have been doing some research on it in the past couple of days.

I thought you did a wonderful job here. Not many think about what it takes to be king, and why someone would want to be as such. I think you nailed that. I didn't notice any spelling mistakes, or grammar mistakes either!

Great story! Keep up the good work!