Reviews for Illusion of the Snake
DamonSalvatorelover chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
I glad she got to see her parents although short it was still nice
Starsprung chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
Yay for Ulysses and Lara chapter! :)
J-star Black chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
wow, a very good and well-written chapter! Just want to read more and more, but no pressure;)
kogatami chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
I hope to read more soon!
Starsprung chapter 15 . 1/17/2012
Wowza this has been interesting!

Where shall we start?

So, this Ulysses fellow (Named after the general, I presume?) seems to be like someone Lara will grow attached to, and while I crave to hear more, I'm sad because knowing what she becomes,*Spoiler?* he's going to die.

Also, I like Dumbledore's character and how you potray him. He has very light humor but he is also very intelligent and knows what is going on.

(Also, thank you for all the reviews on my own story!)

The only thing I disagree with is the cursing of the teachers position. That just seemed a little inserted, but all in all I still MADLY adore this story and absolutely CANNOT wait for the next instalment.

...Honestly, I like Ulysses more than Tom but *SSSHHHHHH* Don't let the fan girls find that out.

Also, kudos for qouting Jane Austen (And spelling her name correctly!)I really do like that line from Persuasion and I should problably listen to it more often then I do. All women and men should. Anyway, continue strong, and don't worry I'm writing as fast as I can! Thanks for helping me along :)
DamonSalvatorelover chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
Good chapter tom put a pic in the locket hopefully I won't lag next time you post I love your work your amazing I just thought you should know and keep up the good work and I cant wait for future chapters so excited
J-star Black chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
A very good chapter, feel sorry for Lara (My cousin's namne is Lara-fun) Intresting that Voldemort has a portrait of her:P

Really good, keep it up:D
DamonSalvatorelover chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Very good I liked this chapter very much. I yay dumbledore lol more please
J-star Black chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
A very wellwritten chapter, couldn't stop reading:D Want more and more...
DamonSalvatorelover chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
Yay I missed you good chapter I hope she gets to see her parents
J-star Black chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Love this story! You write really good:D Update soon!
DamonSalvatorelover chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
Oh snap someones a bit possessive is I need the next chapter
DamonSalvatorelover chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
Oh snap someones a bit possessive is I need the next chapter
Starsprung chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Oh! I was waiting for you to update! Very pleased indeed with this chapter. Seems like Lara has decided that either she can't leave or resistance is futile. I like how you make Tom half man half memory in accordance to his description in COS. Nice to know that you're keeping up with your facts.

I myself am trying to regain my Potter knowledge to continue writing but who knows.

I absolutely cannot WAIT for the next instalment. Thank you so much for thanking me *the department of redundancy department*, but you are the true motivator of your stories, not your fans.
DamonSalvatorelover chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
amazing I really cant wait for the next one they r getting really good omg I can't wait
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »