Reviews for Hamburger Hill
MiniLover chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
Awesome and touching story!
lambtoslaughter chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
wow this story was really really good. prob the best ff ive read in a looong time. i felt so sorry for eric when he was so helpless! but something about taking care of a man turns me on.. im weird like that lol. soo very sexy awesome story.
choices2make chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This story is so moving. You do a beautiful job of providing a window into the mind of a person with a broken body. Thank you for giving a voice to all those out there who can't speak for themselves. Another wonderful story!
fortheloveofericnorthman chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Wow, FDM, I'm speechless. I re-read HOFOF yesterday and wanted to read as much of your SVM stuff as I could get my hands on.

I don't know how you evoke such strong emotions from your readers, but it's truly astounding.

If you were selling your work, I'd buy it, seriously!

Thank you for sharing your brilliance with us. 'We're not worthy.'
SookieEriclover chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
this story is so touching thanking for sharing it with us:)
CindyKay chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
What a beautiful story!

Cindy
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Great story
lilime chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Sorry I am another latecomer just wanting to add my praise to this story. I thought it was beautifully done and incredibly moving.
hawkgirl27 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
im amazed i loved this it was so touching
vikinglover elle chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
By far one of the best stories I've read. I loved how descriptive it is cause I felt like I was there. Fantastic, wonderful, excellent and every other positive word there is that I can't think of right now. I love this story and it's definitely going into my favorites. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us. Beautiful love story.
KYSun chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
What a beautiful story. It was just perfect. I loved it..
yo-digitty-yo-yo chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I know I'm very late at discovering this story, but it was wonderful and I actually shed a tear or two at the end. Loved it.

*hugs*

Shanny
walshgirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
What a beautiful story. So well written. No wonder you won. I loved it.
sapfirerose chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wow! I see why this story won! I can't wait to read the ones it went up against!

And I thought "Sunshine of Your Love" was going to be my favorite but "Hamburger Hill" ... whew that story blew me away!

I am almost done with the FDM-ficlet-binge ... I think I'm ready for my first full fledge AU/AH long fanfic ... "House of Flesh on Fire!"
nycsnowbird chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
what a moving story. thank you.

you make me consider what some of the vets had/(still have!) to endure in hospital wards, too many men to get the kind of care your Eric gets when they have no family, no loved one to help and/or simply insist.

Your story stands alone even without the lemons, which is a testament to excellent writing. I feel both of their senses of aloneness but moreso, Eric's fear and understand why he clutches so to the only kindness and then the only act of love he's given in his tremendous isolation.

"I am me again."