Reviews for Before the Final Moment
magicdemi-god223 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I'm pretty sure I spent around 25 or so minutes taking my time to read this. I will admit, those 25 minutes were not wasted at all. In fact, I think I'll go revisit this page on day and take another 25 minutes to reread this wonderfully written one-shot. If a simple one-shot of yours can leave turn me into a mess of fangirling, squealing and all out gaping, well I'm simply even more excited now about reading your others stories
Tsumugi chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
-melts in pile of fangirl mush- That was the best thing I have ever read. My OTP, with lots of emotion and lovey-dovey and foreplay and then the hot sex scenes! You have won my loyalty! I love this!
ili777 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
For a minute there I was so confused when Kurogane woke up from his dream, but I caught up quickly. I really liked this one-shot it quite different from the other 'the night at clow', good different. I liked how Fai teased Kurogane about... well about everything and they were such sweet moments in the story too. I really liked it, great job writing it :)
lemonlimediddies chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
:D that was amazing!
Jeantron chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
0/0 olalala...that!
Uakari chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I generally try to be articulate, but this story left me gaping "holy balls" through a slacked jaw. SO WORTH the hour it took me to read! Amazing writing and amazing sex! Please excuse the twitching and drool, I need a cold shower now...
cherrycrissycris chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Wow you have talent for making a scene last without letting the heat of the story go cold. I picked up a few spelling mistakes though which includes that it is Fai (or Yui) not Fay, but overall I was impressed. I've added both the story and you (the author) to my favorites.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Bwa! So sweet! / And so loving! Loving sex! I dunno why Fai and Kurogane be so cute but they are...they really are... this was wonderful. Good job.

~ Val
Never Believe the Believable chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
You know, I was quite dissappointed with the readers when I saw that you ONLY have FOUR reviews!

This story was AMAZING. It was professionaly and, above all, believable. I loved it and I'm extremely glad I read it. I particularly like how you wrote the sex scenes in which they weren't JUST sex scenes; little actions showed that it meant a lot to them.

Awesome work -
Aynessa chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
You know...I really loved this story, until they woke up and Kuro realized it was a dream. This was so unbelievably sweet, yet still maintaining the awkwardness of a first time, and then you just confused everything by saying it was a dream and they've been together for months. Gah!

Oh well, I'm happy I got to read something so worthwhile. Beautiful writing style, I love the way you keep the banter up between Fai and Kurogane even while they're awkwardly attempting their "first time". Love it!
anon azure chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
that was so awesome

It was so sweet and lemony

Please excuse me now...

I'm having a nosebleed...
Mena Madvin chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
AWESOME! Very well done. I like the play on their relationship.
Tsubasa-fan chapter 1 . 8/14/2009