Reviews for Wrong For Him
I love this story
LongPastMidnight chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
gold!
Lyra Eileen Malfoy Snape chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The way Professor Snape delivered his pick-up linehilarious! Can't stop laughing until I'm satisfied XD
Hughes Ogure chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH! Your fic is awesome. J'ai pissé de rire tout au long de ma lecture! It was really funny! Thank you for this little piece of gold!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Omg those pick up lines though! XD
SayCheshire chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
My eyes. Oh my poor eyes.

Ahem. Your pick-up lines had me laughing. And I do enjoy Harry topping. I'm glad I'm not the only one who scratches their head at the overwhelming majority of submissive Harrys.
Nemesia23 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Lovely story. I had fun reading it. Love how LV/HP really fits together. Short story but really really good!
TamiLove chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT! Those pickup lines! Lmfaooooo! Poor Harry.. x'DD I loved this! Hilarious!
swedishluck chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I just.. I can't stop laughing at the pick-up lines. Most of them were horrible (in a hilarious way) and I've heard them all before, but I did kind of like the santa one. I wonder which Death Eater said that one *giggles*
gfjr chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
great, thanks ;)
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Haha yay xx
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Bloody Hell,what can i say? Terribly amusing and surprising erotic at the same time,I really can't explain it O.o
ilanit.harary chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
hahaha
slytherinbiatch chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Ok... 1) loved it 2)Bellatrix's and Snape's lines were very disturbing I find you veeeery twisted and think I need to go puke now...

Ok I'm back 3) great ending, loved the dream bit it is very cute
Anon chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
first i was intrigued o.O , then i was like eww!
then i read voldie pick up linea nd facepalmed...