Reviews for Symphonie
Deidara4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Whose name did he call out? :(
Fennekin chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Absolutely wonderful imagery. I love Fakir's inner symphony, how it gets thrown into disarray and how it needs to be calmed. I love how he thinks of their actions as a dance they've practiced and is a little bit angry when it doesn't go the way it usually does. Just wonderful!
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awww! That is really sad! :( I still think it is nice though!:D
PanicWithAsh chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awww! Poor Fakir! /3 Why did Mytho have to cry out someone else's name? He left Fakir heartbroken! He should be ashamed... ):
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Love it! _
Delva chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
your writing style is really awesome...

I love Fakir, and his shy, helpless Mytho...but the story is so sad... :(
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
You are a god among men. Seriously, I am only half way through the anime and I needed me a fix of these two. I couldn't hold off any longer and you delivered with flying colors. Thank you. I love me some slash and this is the best kind. So want more of these two. Thank you for writing.

-Laura
hirotamoy chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Please make a sequal, please! I need him to say Fakir's name! I'll cry if not!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I like how we don't know what the name is. Adds to saddened mystery. ;_; Poor Fakir. He never gets the happy ending. This placed out very interestingly... I like the dance references and musical artists to Fakir's thought process... 3 It was sexy but yet very heartbreaking.
Elias-Aza chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
the ending was sad...I added this story to my favorites!
Kris chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow, so sad. I really enjoyed this story, I started watching the anime a little while ago and wanted to know if there were any good fanfics. I am glad that I found one. I liked how while I was reading, it seemed to flow like music. I was not unhappy with any part of your fic. It is very beautiful, I wish that more writters had your way with words. I could keep writing about how good this is but I fear that it would start to sound long winded. I too am a writer if you want to talk sometime my e-mail is

P.S. I love the part where you mentioned him being able to feel fear.
Valtyr chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I don't think I've ever read smut that could be described as 'ultimately heartwrenching.' ): A wonderful analogy and wonderful characterization, but what a kick in the nuts. I still enjoyed it, though!
Iced Perfection chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Okay, so even though it's serious and all, I do have one thing to say: LOL. Sorry, Fakir. :)

The ending just made everything awesome. It was awesome to begin with, but the ending kinda just ends it all of a sudden and yet not at all - it's hard to explain but it's a perfect ending. Kudos! :)
miss atari chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Oh, wow. I wasn't expecting Mytho to say someone else's name, even though I should have. Poor Fakir. ]:

This is absolutely perfect. I can't believe there's only been one review! Faving! 8D
Arara chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
O_O Why didn't you get a review for this? That freaking unheard of, especially that this fanfic was seriously amazing. To the point that I'm going to add you to my favorite author list. The way your wrote this fanfic was so captivating and rich and just so descriptive, it's freaking amazing.