Reviews for Your Only Love
OtakuYaoiGuy101-REBORN chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
That was so strange o3o
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
it's more better with Axel who does the killing
RadicalDeer chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
oh, um, R-roxas..? Ax-axel? woah, *shudders* um, for Roxas to kiss a detached head... to slice off Axel's head...that's not Roxas. 0_0
kin sedren chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Roxas is one crazy ass psycho killer alright :P I like that you use Roxas because he is a bit unstable :]

but thekey blad was kinda an odd imagrey but I really guss it works because its part of the characters background...

very good :D
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is really good. I am speachless. Just wow. I think you got the picture just right!
Gamet Kauum Gekxoum chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Oh my gosh, I love the picture. I'm not sure if I get it, but it's really cute and the blood looks amazing. So do the faces. Roxas looks oddly tall though... It's a good look on him, he should do it more often. But the blood, it looks so thick, it's just amazing.

I like the sky idea. It sounds cool.

Did Axel cheat on Roxas or something? Or Roxas thought he did? Yeah, I think it was one of those two.

The blood thing and the licking thing, that was /so/ cute. I love it.

Axel smiles? That was unexpected.

Short but cute and just a good source of blood. I liked it. Though I have to wonder, is a Keyblade really able to cut a head off with an 'effortless' swipe? They're not that sharp after all. But Roxas is pretty strong. And blah, the thing was just good. I like it anyway.
blood as soft as silk chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
wow! ;D that was very beautiful. thanks for the story!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
BEAUTIFUL!
Jellybeans-steh chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
AH! *goes insane*

That's... *points shaky finger at you* That's just how I imagined the scene! *wide eyes*

Totally... Perfect... bloody... Roxas you damn sexy, smiling killer-BIATCH! *dies of joy*

My whole body shook while reading... But the story starngely is calm, even with all the blood! xD Loved it! Loved it adore it and... I don't have better words! This is so... my mind *nods*

Love you to no end for writing this! *teaary eyes*

And be waiting for more gory picture... I'm inspired, hehe

CHU CHU ;*

Jelly
PhoenixDash chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Twisted but yet so romantic! And for once it isn't Roxas who dies in the end, pleasant.. Now I have to attend to more important matter. I think that the monster under my sister's bed ate our dog (or was it our dog that /is/ the monster under my sister's bed? _ {?)) Anyway it was great story! Hope to read something more from you soon!

-PD