Reviews for Rhino's Movie Craze
Samantha Spanner chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I loved this. Check that, I LOVE this! Rhino's reactions are perfect! Also, as a HUGE Bolt fan, I love seeing thier reactions!

Is there gonna be more of this be-awesomeness?
roudyredd chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Halelu! two of my favorite movies enjoyed by a new generation. always makes me happy. I once asked a group of kids all under the age of ten what the lion king was and they asked if it was Madagascar i was talking about. i died a little inside. Thanks for the story and keep up the good work. -Redd
bolt fan 21 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Good story. Keep up the good work.
13overload13 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
This. Is. Awsome! It's too funny how Rhino reacts to the things in the movie. And the part when he thought when Scar said Kill him and Rhino thought he ment him was funny!
LuckyDuck932 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
What an awesome story! Or should I say... be-awesome! You really captured the charcters and I admit , for being a new Disney moive, Bolt was spectaulor! I more into Classic Disney rather than the new stuff (unlike Rhino in the styart of this fic).

I hope you update soon.
XxSuperDriverxX chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Man now i have stuck in my head that Rhino really is in Pocahontas.

Good job on making this Fanfic.

Ps. I you're gonna make more Bolt/classic disney, then how about Oliver and Company.
Pricat chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Yes do more!

I can imagine Rhino watching the Lion King and singing throughout it.

That guy likes Hannah Montana too much but I do approve of his love of High School Musical.

Have you seen Super Rhino?

Keep going!
LarFang chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
hahaha! my gosh I agreed with mittens! I think disney channel had gone down the hole *sigh* I rember when disney channel had the disney surfers!

My parets are complete DISNEY freaks! we've been to disney land 3 times, disney world twice, and we are now going to disney land paris! So I can really rlate to this fanfic!